Bucs vs Bears GT, 10/8, TNF

beardown3231

4 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

It was pretty ugly. I think we had 3rd and 15+ 3x in the 2nd half. 

But this team has some weird momentum going right now. 

Super dangerous brand of football, but 4-1 is 4-1.

Ugly win, but i wanted so hard to get this win against Brady. Is like a psychological thing, this is the first time EVER that the Bears get a win against Brady. This is something that had to be done.

10 minutes ago, BearFromArgentina said:

Ugly win, but i wanted so hard to get this win against Brady. Is like a psychological thing, this is the first time EVER that the Bears get a win against Brady. This is something that had to be done.

It is big. You have 10 days to get ready now for the Panthers.

The offense needs to get better, I don’t know what the ceiling is with the OL, but if they can smooth some of the rough edges they may not be bad, which gives the Beats a punchers chance.

12 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Sucks if Daniels is out for a long period but tough to give Bars a fair assessment coming in cold off the bench with no 1st team reps going up against Vita Vea. That's a tough assignment for anyone 

We knew the starting group wasn’t great and the depth was a major concern.

We need to take a deeper look at Bars. The sack was bad, but maybe he settled down after that.

17 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Sucks if Daniels is out for a long period but tough to give Bars a fair assessment coming in cold off the bench with no 1st team reps going up against Vita Vea. That's a tough assignment for anyone 

Missed the Daniels injury, how bad we talking?

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

We have only lost 3 games by more more than one possession out of 38 games total under Nagy. 

This team will fight God himself for Nagy if need be. 

That's ridiculous. Idk how long he can pull them out, but I'm happy they win em.