Week 5- Ravens

Johnny Nix

19 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

Well that was a disaster. 

Not exactly.  The o-line is trash, but we knew that.  Burrow didn't have time to throw it away a few times.

The defense played well.  Only gave up 13 points, and the TD allowed was a short field.  Not that it mattered in the end, but how does that game play out if Erickson pushes the punt back to the 1 instead of a touchback after the first drive?  We got crushed on field position all game, but still kept their offense relatively in check.  And despite the big lead, the Ravens were still out there pushing to get their groove back on offense.

24 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

Well that was a disaster. 

yep.. defense had it's moments today, but was left in horrible spots often.

Offense was a total disaster. Joe is going to be dead soon.

I was just waiting on Randy to miss that kick for the lol's

1 hour ago, Johnny Nix said:

Zac Taylor had no answer for the blitz. I feel like any good coach knows how to counter that. Quick passes, screens, crossing routes, check and release calls. It’s crazy to me. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen such offensive ineptitude 

it was diving me absolutely crazy. The ran it on first down 90% of the time and then would do a quick pass on third when it was 3rd and 20.. why not try that **** on first down.. This was just a horrible game for the offense

I didn't expect to win the game, but that was just awful.

the defense is just losing everyone..good game in spite of that today

On 10/11/2020 at 12:39 PM, sparky151 said:

I think we'll cover the 13 point spread. Ravens 31-20. Burrow continues to show improvement but run defense is still weak, even with Geno back.

Well, this was entirely backward.  Generally good performance by the defense. Probably helped that Jackson was gimpy and missed several days of practice. The O-line was disastrous. Guess the Jags game was fool's gold for them.