2 more Titans test positive for covid - possible forfeit

20 minutes ago, August4th said:

looks like the Bills will get screwed in this. Get a short week while KC gets the whole week...oh well, its 2020

watch tenn get another positive test tho

Either the Bills do, or the Chiefs do. It's basically one or the other, at this point. If they play the game, the Bills are on a shorter week than KC. If they don't play the game, Buffalo gets a bye while KC gets a short week. The Titans are screwing teams over regardless of how the league handles it.

3 hours ago, pwny said:

I’m just glad we don’t play the Titans for a while. I’m just waiting for the opportunity for us to get a forfeited game turning into a win that is the deciding factor in us missing out on the #1 pick. 

I think you have to be more worried about beating the texans to ruin that

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I think you have to be more worried about beating the texans to ruin that

BOB got fired. They’re gonna boat race us

Fox should be allowed to televise KC-BUF on Sunday night (with NFL Network simulcasting) opposite the SNF game. If not, move the Rams-49ers game to late Monday afternoon as a lead-in to the MNF game.

so the bills play a game against a half dead titans team that they are all but guaranteed to dominate, except everyone risks covid transmission and injuries and the bills’ schedule gets screwed up. great job nfl!

• Like 5
48 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If the schedules get to wacky, the NFL will probably pause play for 2 weeks.

I don't see that happening. It SHOULD, but it won't.

How many of the NFL owners are just people whose great grandfathers were rich and bought a team back in the day? You would think these people aren't idiots because of their financial success but you would be wrong. They had months and months to consider and plan for every possible outcome and it's clear as day at this point that they didn't even bother planning at all. They really bet hundreds of millions of dollars that no NFL players would ever test positive.

• Like 2