Kyle Allen Your New Starter

RSkinGM

8 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Divas usually are.

They just spent the day trashing him and leaking crap to the Washington Post like they do to every player they don’t want anymore. Good on him for giving them back a taste of their own medicine. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Oh..this is football, of course it matters. Does Lamar Jackson or Patrick Mahomes forty time matter? One of Haskins' downfalls is his subpar athleticism.

It doesn’t matter when throwing the ball. I won’t confuse Kyle Allen w/ Lamar Jackson, Pat Mahomes, Josh Allen (I know, same last name but not brothers) or even RG3 athletically, so hope you don’t do the same.

Also, you can’t use Haskins’s combine as a barometer. He’s lost 15 pounds since the combine and pro day. He’s a better athletes. He was back then and he’s always been a sneaky good athlete like Big Ben, but not an explosive athlete.

Edited by turtle28

9 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Not saying he isnt one. But if someone trashes me publicly, I'm gonna unfollow them too.

He shouldn’t even be on Twitter that much during the season. It’s been a problem for him since he was drafted. He just needs to get off it, focus on Instagram where he can post pictures and videos.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He shouldn’t even be on Twitter that much during the season. It’s been a problem for him since he was drafted. He just needs to get off it, focus on Instagram where he can post pictures and videos.

Not disagreeing with you. Twitter is toxic for any player. It only leads to bad things. The point I'm making is that I'm not going to be a company man if the company is dogging me in nationwide press.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Not disagreeing with you. Twitter is toxic for any player. It only leads to bad things. The point I'm making is that I'm not going to be a company man if the company is dogging me in nationwide press.

100%, you know my line of work, those are words I live by! 😂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

100%, you know my line of work, those are words I live by! 😂 

Yes I do. And I am 100% devoted to my team. I serve them. Their successes as professionals are mine. I also expect the same from my leadership.

I just do not understand the penchant for the whole airing dirty laundry.

You discipline in private and praise in public. Not the other way around!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Kyle?

Sure. I doubt I'd be happy that the coach's hand-picked guy, whose arrival was basically baked in that he would be playing ended up taking the job. Is it petty? Sure. Too salty? You bet. Should he have done it? Nope. But I can allow for a little bit (just a little) given the circumstances of Kyle Rivera (*) taking over as QB. 

The rest? Yeah. I have zero problem with.

(*) I mean, if we're gonna joke about Ryan Grant being Ryan Gruden, this is apropos.