Week 5 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Nostalgic’s like us appreciate the passing of this era and their competitive play over the years.  Football purists have a lot to be excited about at the QB position for the present and future.  Some very promising young talent in the league right now.  I’m looking forward to seeing how it unfolds.

Yup, and frankly, I think we are seeing one of the guys who developmentally could be next.  I like what Herbert is putting down

Old man Rodgers is now one of the old men, and somehow Big Ben is hanging around

Edited by HeresAGuy

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

More importantly, most of the next wave of elite QB's are all in the AFC right now, and with how the Jets look, Trevor Lawrence may be on his way to that conference next

AFC:  Allen, Tua, Burrow, Lamar, Baker, Mahomes, Herbert, Watson, 
NFC:  Jones, Wentz, Goff, Murray, 

Yeah, that is pretty tilted toward the AFC

the entire NFC South is older QB with Brees, Brady, Ryan, I guess Bridgewater is not that old, but certainly nothing special IMO

On 10/11/2020 at 11:46 PM, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -   Vikings held the ball for 40 mins and didn’t allow a third-down conversion and still found a way to lose.

#DomRecordz

(I'm allowed to troll my own team lol)

I think this was a bigger loss for Green Bay than Minnesota though. You guys have the best team in the league currently but Seattle is your only real competition in the NFC this year.