Week 5: Miami Dolphins (1-3) @ San Francisco 49ers (2-2)

TheKillerNacho

I would have said this is a really winnable game if the NinIRs hadn't just lost to the equally injury-ravaged Eagles this past week.  Can't see them losing at home 2 games in a row, especially with a bunch of their guys starting to come back on offense (and maybe defense with Sherman).  And no, we won't see Tua this week unless Fitz is injured.  I have now steeled myself to the likelihood that we don't see him until after the bye week, if at all.

Niners - 24

Fins - 19

Edited by hrubes20
My mistake. I had Miami scoring 3 TDs, and we know that doesn't happen.
  • Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 9:39 AM, Tetsujin said:

I'll have to see the injury report before this one.

And again, you are the wise one.  Austin Jackson to the IR.  That's a really big blow.  Davenport actually played fine last week when Jackson went down, but we saw what a disaster he was last year when given extended playing time.  

4 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

And again, you are the wise one.  Austin Jackson to the IR.  That's a really big blow.  Davenport actually played fine last week when Jackson went down, but we saw what a disaster he was last year when given extended playing time.  

Hue blow. Yeah better not let Tua out there now.

19 hours ago, FinSting said:

Yes, it's really incredible. The teams we have played so far have 3 wins combined and 2 of those were when they beat us lolol 

Also, we only have had 4 healthy quarters of Jimmy Garoppolo, a game when he played like crap and we lost to an overrated Arizona cardinals team. We had him for two quarters against the Jets but he was injured on his first or second drop back of the game 

Niners have a ton of playmakers on both sides of the ball. Kittle deebo aiyuk are called the yac Bros lol mostert might play (probably not)

Our corners are all injured and we have no DEs. Dion Jordan sees significant snaps for us there. Good inside rush but not good enough. 

We have great coverage LBs and are stout up the middle. Good safties. 

I expect a high scoring game

Edited by N4L