Week 5 - Rams @ Washington

RamRod

10 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Offense looks great so far. Hopefully we keep running the ball with Henderson.

Defense is doing alright. Reeder is so damn slow at ILB, we need to address that position in the off-season and draft. 

Reeder is slow and he gets steam rolled in the run game. I’ve always hated watching that guy on the field. 

Goff made two errors in the first half. One was that bad interception the other was that bad spike attempt. Other than that Goff has played great. I knew the offense would bounce back this week. 10 more points and once again noon kickoff games under McVay the Rams will score at least 30pts. I want to see the offense continue to execute and the defense to make stops. Let’s put this game officially away in the 3rd Q.

• Like 2

Solid first half. Offense looks good and im honestly very happy with how we are blocking against a good defense. I hated the roughing the passer on AD and also despised the call on Jalen. Don't understand what else you do against a runner going for a first. I guess thats how soft we are getting though.. and yes im all for protecting players but damn. I didn't agree with the roughing against jared either. 

Never wanted a quarterback to not get sacked by the rams in my life lmao so happy for Alex Smith. I cringed when he went down. I hope he takes the job and has a great year.. after today. He deserves it!!

IMO, this was our strongest all around effort this year. Defense was dominant. Offense was effective and efficient. If Woods doesn't drop that dime, Goff throws another TD, and it's 37-10. Really strong effort today. I loved Staley's aggressiveness on D.

• Like 1