2020: Week 5 - v Arizona Cardinals

Bianconero

Darnold not playing = no reason to watch the game for me. I simply dont care about a washed up old QB manning a talentless team.

This feels like Gase is trying to use an "injury" to bench Darnold because Darnold didnt rush to Gases defense when asked about the coach's job security. 

Gase probably figured that if Mims and company are back, if he can get succes out of Flacco and save his job by making it look like the struggles were Sam's fault alone.

I'm not sure how you can really look at it any other way.if Darnold(and Becton) were hurt and he put them in anyway,  how irresponsible is that. The team is terrible. Risking the long term health of your top young players for a meaningless game?Terrible decisions.

12 hours ago, drew39k said:

Darnold not playing = no reason to watch the game for me. I simply dont care about a washed up old QB manning a talentless team.

This feels like Gase is trying to use an "injury" to bench Darnold because Darnold didnt rush to Gases defense when asked about the coach's job security. 

Gase probably figured that if Mims and company are back, if he can get succes out of Flacco and save his job by making it look like the struggles were Sam's fault alone.

I'm not sure how you can really look at it any other way.if Darnold(and Becton) were hurt and he put them in anyway,  how irresponsible is that. The team is terrible. Risking the long term health of your top young players for a meaningless game?Terrible decisions.

Lol

I hope the jets get killed by 40 for several reasons. 

1. I have both Hopkins and Murray on my FF team and Murray is due for a huge game.

2. This will speed the process up of getting ride of the bum Gase.

3. This will increase our chances of getting the first round pick.

4. This team just sucks and needs to be blown up and this will be a step closer.

5. This will be a step closer to trading a few guys to collect more draft picks.

Now for the game.

I see the jets struggling once again and Flacco is worse than Darnold. Yes I think we should start White instead of Flacco. The Cards just take control from the first play to the last play and Kliff does not hold back because the Cards need a good strong performance from their team. 

The final score is 

Cards 45 Jets 10.

This is the week the media tears into the Johnsons and they cave and fire Gase. 

5 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I feel like we dont see Mims until after the BYE at the earliest. 

This guy Mims is starting to get on my nerves, he should get on field or get out of town. He has almost ten weeks to heal, and has had very little practice, and has not played a down. How long does it take to get over a strain penis or what other part of his lower body is hurt.