Jump to content
Bianconero

2020: Week 5 - v Arizona Cardinals

Recommended Posts

So glad I have Murray in FF this week. He might get me 50 on his own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bobby816 said:

So glad I have Murray in FF this week. He might get me 50 on his own

I’ve got Hopkins, let’s hope 

in other news, sounds like we aren’t going to see Mims/Perriman until who knows when 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've yet to give up on Darnold... Here's to hoping Flacco looks more lost than him solidifying the fact that Gase can't run a team . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I can finally say that Jets will win the game by blowout game.

And I still take sleeping pills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edoga's injury last Thursday must be fake. ugh!

 

Mims didn't participate.  welp we will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darnold not playing = no reason to watch the game for me. I simply dont care about a washed up old QB manning a talentless team.

This feels like Gase is trying to use an "injury" to bench Darnold because Darnold didnt rush to Gases defense when asked about the coach's job security. 

Gase probably figured that if Mims and company are back, if he can get succes out of Flacco and save his job by making it look like the struggles were Sam's fault alone.

I'm not sure how you can really look at it any other way.if Darnold(and Becton) were hurt and he put them in anyway,  how irresponsible is that. The team is terrible. Risking the long term health of your top young players for a meaningless game?Terrible decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Edoga's injury last Thursday must be fake. ugh!

 

Mims didn't participate.  welp we will see.

I feel like we dont see Mims until after the BYE at the earliest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, drew39k said:

Darnold not playing = no reason to watch the game for me. I simply dont care about a washed up old QB manning a talentless team.

This feels like Gase is trying to use an "injury" to bench Darnold because Darnold didnt rush to Gases defense when asked about the coach's job security. 

Gase probably figured that if Mims and company are back, if he can get succes out of Flacco and save his job by making it look like the struggles were Sam's fault alone.

I'm not sure how you can really look at it any other way.if Darnold(and Becton) were hurt and he put them in anyway,  how irresponsible is that. The team is terrible. Risking the long term health of your top young players for a meaningless game?Terrible decisions.

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what happens if Flacco lights it up. He wont, but I wonder what happens if he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the jets get killed by 40 for several reasons. 

1. I have both Hopkins and Murray on my FF team and Murray is due for a huge game.

2. This will speed the process up of getting ride of the bum Gase.

3. This will increase our chances of getting the first round pick.

4. This team just sucks and needs to be blown up and this will be a step closer.

5. This will be a step closer to trading a few guys to collect more draft picks.

Now for the game.

I see the jets struggling once again and Flacco is worse than Darnold. Yes I think we should start White instead of Flacco. The Cards just take control from the first play to the last play and Kliff does not hold back because the Cards need a good strong performance from their team. 

The final score is 

Cards 45 Jets 10.

This is the week the media tears into the Johnsons and they cave and fire Gase. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I feel like we dont see Mims until after the BYE at the earliest. 

This guy Mims is starting to get on my nerves, he should get on field or get out of town. He has almost ten weeks to heal, and has had very little practice, and has not played a down. How long does it take to get over a strain penis or what other part of his lower body is hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much to look forward to in this game, besides getting embarrassed again and making it one step closer to firing Gase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...