2020: Week 5 - v Arizona Cardinals

Bianconero

Just now, drew39k said:

IMO, Kyler has looked bad today. The difference between Kyler and Darnold is that when Sam makes an error the team can't help him out of it. When Kyler throws a jump ball, the WR fights and turns it into a TD. That just doesnt happen here. 

Kyler Murray is a more accurate passer than Darnold at this point. 

19 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Go back and look at the threads of you want, no one was overly excited about it but they were equal deep threats and Perriman was better at underneath routes and catching contested balls in traffic etc, I remember a bunch of gifs in some thread. Don’t really care who it was and a lot of it may be true if he actually got on the field but bottom line the move has been a disaster

What I recall, most were saying that Anderson v. Perriman was a wash.  I happened to be one who wanted to keep RA. You can look it up if you want but it is irrelevant. RA on this crap O would not be the RA on his new team. The one advantage we may have had is his availability. 

At the end of the day this is not about Perriman v. RA, it is about the ineptitude of our coaching staff. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Odd decision to go for two up 20 with 8 mins to go. What's the benefit? If you take the one you are up 3TDs. Is AZ really worried about the Jets putting up 21 unanswered in the next 8 minutes?

Practice goal line plays with another teams first defense ?

Just now, drew39k said:

Those two dropped TD passes where a perfect example of what i was talking about in the difference between Murray and Darnold. Our receivers limit any positive showings. Joe had 3 TDs dropped today...

You are right there were three TD passes dropped

Edited by doumeyer

Just now, kilahchris said:

Kyler Murray has 375 yards today. I cannot remember the last time Darnold had 375 + yards in his entire 3 year career. 

Helps when you are throwing to Hopkins and co. Also, throwing against a team that cannot rush the passer or cover. Not to mention that Murrray should have had three picks today but our DBs dropped them or had stupid penalties erase them.