2020: Week 5 - v Arizona Cardinals

Bianconero

3 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Joe Flacco, Leveon Bell, the OL and Jamison Crowder deserve better than this...honestly.

The Offensive line is a major part of the problem. Even in 2020.

Van Routen and the interior of the line has been horrendous. Edoga gave up a few sacks today. 

Just now, kilahchris said:

The Offensive line is a major part of the problem. Even in 2020.

Van Routen and the interior of the line has been horrendous. Edoga gave up a few sacks today. 

tbh I think the run blocking was fine today. 

I dont even think the pass blocking is as wretched as it appears. I think the receivers just arent open.

29 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Same. I'm trying to win a few bucks on Draftkings. I would be rich if I didn't start Bell & Jeff Smith. I took a risk. I have 5 players with 20+ points right now. Those two are the only 2 in single digits. 

You started a Jet?  No offense, but.....

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

What I don't understand how do the Steelers put a real competitive team on the field every year. And year after year we put a team on the field that is so incompetent.

Chrissy, Mac  and gase. Need more than that?

20 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

What I don't understand how do the Steelers put a real competitive team on the field every year. And year after year we put a team on the field that is so incompetent.

Steelers have a winning culture. Responsible ownership. A great head coach. They can lose talented players and recoup very quickly. 

There are excellent at scouting and evaluating talent. It is very rare for the Steelers to have a bad drafting year.  They are good at shedding the malcontent players.  The Steelers are everything the Jets are not.

Edited by kilahchris
  • Like 1