2020: Week 5 - v Arizona Cardinals

Bianconero

20 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Is that the game where Adrain Murrell set the Jets single game rushing record with 200 yards rushing. I can't remember who we played that game. 

On 10/9/2020 at 4:55 PM, DirtyDez said:

Just like 96’ when your one win came against............... 😑

You guys do know we traded away the number 1 pick before and we kept the number 1 pick before too. The year we kept the pick K. Johnson was the pick. The year we traded the pick to the Rams Orlando Pace was the pick. Can you imagine if we kept that pick and had Pace and picked Odgen instead of Johnson. We would have had 2 of the top 5 LT of all time lol.

31 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

You guys do know we traded away the number 1 pick before and we kept the number 1 pick before too. The year we kept the pick K. Johnson was the pick. The year we traded the pick to the Rams Orlando Pace was the pick. Can you imagine if we kept that pick and had Pace and picked Odgen instead of Johnson. We would have had 2 of the top 5 LT of all time lol.

You are correct, even back in those days it was all about hype and there was so much hype for the Jets to get K Johnson. I could be wrong but wasn't that # 1 pick we had was because when the Falcons, got John Abraham from us we got their # 1 pick.

5 hours ago, doumeyer said:

You are correct, even back in those days it was all about hype and there was so much hype for the Jets to get K Johnson. I could be wrong but wasn't that # 1 pick we had was because when the Falcons, got John Abraham from us we got their # 1 pick.

IRRC, we traded Keyshawn to the Bucs for the pick we used to draft Abraham.

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

Another overthrow by Joe...

I'm not going to lie, I expected a little rust from him. Given he wasn't able to practice and just recovered from his injury. It's been a while since he took a snap. I'm not sure how much better it will get this game though.