2020: Week 5 - v Arizona Cardinals

Bianconero

5 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Happy for Robby Anderson though.

For all you people that did not want to pay Robby Anderson, in the first half he has caught 6 passes for 86 yards, and another X Jet Terry Bridgewater, has thrown for 261 yards and two TD's. And those stats are only at halftime.

Edited by doumeyer

I have to put the defensive players in the same position as the offensive players. I'm not judging them until I see a different play caller. When we brought over Desir & Wilson, we all highlighted how much better they were at playing man coverage than the Zone the colts switched to. We brought them here and played more zone. Gaps in the front 7 all over the place. This is ugly. 

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

For all you people that did not want to pay Robby Anderson, in the first half he has caught 6 passes for 86 yards, and another X Jet Terry Bridgewater, has thrown for 261 yards and two TD's. And those stats are only at halftime.

The worst part -- Robby was probably begging us to bringing him back LOL. 

Imagine home grown talent wants to be here and we said nah -___-

Just now, rickyt31 said:

I have to put the defensive players in the same position as the offensive players. I'm not judging them until I see a different play caller. When we brought over Desir & Wilson, we all highlighted how much better they were at playing man coverage than the Zone the colts switched to. We brought them here and played more zone. Gaps in the front 7 all over the place. This is ugly. 

That was going to be my nest post    WHAT IS WORST THE OFFENSIVE OR THE DEFENSIVE.

Just now, Colt45fool said:

I do think it's important to acknowledge the fact that Gase would just mismanage the heck out of Anderson anyway. Im glad Robby is looking good, but he frequently disappeared during games over the past few years and that's like due to Gase, thus is unlikely to have changed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

I do think it's important to acknowledge the fact that Gase would just mismanage the heck out of Anderson anyway. Im glad Robby is looking good, but he frequently disappeared during games over the past few years and that's like due to Gase, thus is unlikely to have changed.

Hes not an ideal fit for this offense because hes "not the best route runner"... I think thats why he was let go.

Which IMO has always been BS because we saw last year he was plenty capable on underneath routes. Carolina is showing just how true that is. We just have jerk offs at the top making decisions. 

8 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

JD needs to prove his worth IMO. I know it’s early but I don’t know why he’s looked at as some messiah for us so far 

1 minute ago, Colt45fool said:

Hes not an ideal fit for this offense because hes "not the best route runner"... I think thats why he was let go.

Which IMO has always been BS because we saw last year he was plenty capable on underneath routes. Carolina is showing just how true that is. We just have jerk offs at the top making decisions. 

I'll be honest, I was against paying him 12 mil a year, but a lot of my hesitation was based on how we used him and the fact that he really wouldn't fight for the ball. If we had a coach that would actually utilize his talent it would have been easier to pay and keep him.

3 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

JD needs to prove his worth IMO. I know it’s early but I don’t know why he’s looked at as some messiah for us so far 

Im sorry for sounding like a JD apologist right now, but if the coach says "I cant use this guy" as the GM I may listen to the coach and let him walk.