2020: Week 5 - v Arizona Cardinals

Bianconero

19 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Im sorry for sounding like a JD apologist right now, but if the coach says "I cant use this guy" as the GM I may listen to the coach and let him walk. 

Keep in mind who the coach is. If he was worth the skin he sports, I would agree. But we are talking about gase here. 

18 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

People literally tried to argue that Perriman was going to be an upgrade 

Who?  Names please. Most people considered it a wash. Fast WR running downfield replacing fast WR running downfield. Who thought it was an upgrade?

4 minutes ago, xrade said:

Who?  Names please. Most people considered it a wash. Fast WR running downfield replacing fast WR running downfield. Who thought it was an upgrade?

Gang Green is correct, they call Anderson a one trick pony and said Perro,am was only a little slower than Anderson. How may time did Darnold miss Anderson when he was wide open? 

Edited by doumeyer

3 minutes ago, xrade said:

Go back and look at the threads of you want, no one was overly excited about it but they were equal deep threats and Perriman was better at underneath routes and catching contested balls in traffic etc, I remember a bunch of gifs in some thread. Don’t really care who it was and a lot of it may be true if he actually got on the field but bottom line the move has been a disaster

Just now, Bianconero said:

3rd and 25

Run up the gut

Let's not try to get the first down or try to get a PI

I hate everything about this team

or even a crosser over the middle in what would likely have been a shell d to pick up half the yards and make 3rd down more manageable.