Should we be terrified of Jack Easterby?

ObotimusPrime

12 minutes ago, tab said:

The front office knew watson was “ruining the culture” by doing behavior stuff that, when it came out, not only shocked the entire NFL and his own teammates denied it... so... they sign him to a massive deal and refuse to even entertain trade offers 

How would I handle it? I’m not a billionaire financially invested in this team but I would have told him in person to knock it off, or else I’d inform the NFL that this was going on, instead of hoping a two bit youth pastor would some how come in and fix everything 

I would assume they had no idea how deep it went--again, this is assuming for the same of this discussion the truth of as yet unproven allegation that Watson is the bad guy and he did everything he's being accused of--or else wouldn't have extended him.

I was assuming they found all this out in the past year and have been trying to run damage control. Neither of us know the truth, though, I would guess.

47 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I was assuming they found all this out in the past year and have been trying to run damage control. Neither of us know the truth, though, I would guess.

Yeah I kind of feel like it’s all speculation right now. I just think it’s too forgiving to say we brought him in here to fix all our problems and to entice Cesario. Competent moves by this org would not have the team where we are right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lumberjackchris said:
12 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

"Easterby isnt apart of the teams decisions"

*sees that clown in the Texan's War Room last night on TV*

Sitting right next to Caserio smh

Is anyone really surprised? This team is all about lying to everyone, why would they tell us the truth on this?

Cal thinks everyone is as stupid as him. 

• Like 3