AFlaccoSeagulls

How Would You Punish the Titans?

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I still just don't understand how the NFL can send a memo saying they're suspending all in-person activities, then the Titans hold an unofficial practice at a school and the NFL is like "yep they followed protocols it was just a miscommunication!". You'd have to be next-level brain dead to read that memo and be confused what an in-person activity means.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I still just don't understand how the NFL can send a memo saying they're suspending all in-person activities, then the Titans hold an unofficial practice at a school and the NFL is like "yep they followed protocols it was just a miscommunication!". You'd have to be next-level brain dead to read that memo and be confused what an in-person activity means.

UntidyAmusedAzurevasesponge-size_restric

On 10/7/2020 at 4:31 PM, TitanSlim said:

A very hard slap on the wrist and a stern talking.

Listen to me now, believe me later.....

7 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Give their wins to the Chargers, since they had the most schedule change of any team in the league due to it.

I mean, the Chargers didn’t have any schedule changes because of the Titans.

44 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's stupid, and I don't agree with it, but also... it's amazing how much goodwill is garnered when you just cooperate with a league investigation *cough* patriots *cough*

17 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, the Chargers didn’t have any schedule changes because of the Titans.

4j3cer.jpg

• Like 2