How Would You Punish the Titans?

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

On a serious note:

- Titans organization (Amy Adams Strunk) is fined 5% of the current value of the Tennessee Titans franchise (currently valued at $2.2B, so that would be a $100,000,000 fine).

- HC Mike Vrabel and staff is fined $5mm (divided however Vrabel sees fit)

- Each player at attendance is fined $500,000 (NFLPA will appeal)

- Each player in attendance is suspended two games.

- Titans are stripped of their 1/2/3 picks in the upcoming NFL draft.

You've got to respond HARD on this. Don't issue any wins/losses, but respond with little remorse.

I see you seem to have forgotten to include "Public Executions weekly until contained" as part of the punishment.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

On a serious note:

- Titans organization (Amy Adams Strunk) is fined 5% of the current value of the Tennessee Titans franchise (currently valued at $2.2B, so that would be a $100,000,000 fine).

You've got to respond HARD on this. Don't issue any wins/losses, but respond with little remorse.

holy balls!

Just now, TitanLegend said:

A 100 million dollar fine? 5 million for the staff? You can't be serious lmao

I'm DEAD serious. People were told to stay away, and they DIDN'T!? 

Someone has to be held accountable, and an example has to be made. This isn't about contracting the virus - that's bound to happen. This is about blatantly ignoring an order to stay away.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

On a serious note:

100M fine and 1st/2nd/3rd Round Picks? I’m assuming this was a division rival joking post...? There will never be anything close to a 100M fine in sports history, that’s beyond ridiculous. 

And there’s no way in hell they lose more than a 2nd Round Pick. And I’m almost certain it’d be a 4th Rounder max. 

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm DEAD serious. People were told to stay away, and they DIDN'T!? 

Someone has to be held accountable, and an example has to be made. This isn't about contracting the virus - that's bound to happen. This is about blatantly ignoring an order to stay away.

I think the firing of Bill O'Brien has you stuck in some kind of fantasy land. It's time to come back to earth.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

100M fine and 1st/2nd/3rd Round Picks? I’m assuming this was a division rival joking post...? There will never be anything close to a 100M fine in sports history, that’s beyond ridiculous. 

Titans are valued at $2.2b by last report in 2018. That's 5% of that value.

This punishment needs to be so bad that 31 owners call in their HC/GMs and say "If I have to deal with what just happened there, you're fired..."