Week 5 GDT: Eagles at Steelers - FIRST PLACE SZN

AZ_Eaglesfan

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

We're so desperate for any kind of WR production these days and jaded by the Alshon,  DeSean, Agholor disasters/injuries the past 2 seasons that fans have actually convinced themselves that list, looks good? 

I'll be Happy if 1 becomes a True go to #1 for Wentz. Let alone a WR duo/trio that can be counted on week in week out going forward for Carson.

Let's hope 🙏🙏🙏 the Eagles got lucky and stumbled upon their own version of a young healthy Thomas/Marcus Colston or godforbid Desean/Steve Smith type WR.

No, but that should be the list headed into FA. Then, hopefully by the end of the draft, the list has some better names on it, like Bateman or Roberson or Waddle or Warren Jackson. Or Allen Robinson. Or Kenny Gollday.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

He’s close, like he’s doing 90-95% of a good thing a lot of times....just that last little bit is the difference. Hoping either more time with Carson or more time in general will fix him out.

The encouraging thing is that the separation is there for him. I think as the season goes on he has a shot to put it together, seems like the biggest issue right now is timing between him and Wentz. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

He doesn't look close at all to me

Not like 90% of his plays but just plays themselves that he’s like almost there.

He’s getting open but isn’t making adjustments and tracking the ball, on top of Wentz not being on the same page with him. 

Its actually showing something compared to JJAW. Want to see how he develops.

I'm happy with how Hightower has played and is developing thus far. I think he, Fulgham, and Reagor can be parts of this WR corps for the long term. Jury still out on Watkins, I want to see more of him. I'd much rather Alshon, and to a lesser degree, DeSean stay sidelined to continue to look at these guys. Can't wait till Reagor comes back. X- Fulgham, Y- Hightower, Z- Reagor be dope. Trade Ertz for a 2 and give Goedert all the reps. Let's get it.

On 10/13/2020 at 3:40 PM, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm happy with how Hightower has played and is developing thus far. I think he, Fulgham, and Reagor can be parts of this WR corps for the long term. Jury still out on Watkins, I want to see more of him. I'd much rather Alshon, and to a lesser degree, DeSean stay sidelined to continue to look at these guys. Can't wait till Reagor comes back. X- Fulgham, Y- Hightower, Z- Reagor be dope. Trade Ertz for a 2 and give Goedert all the reps. Let's get it.

Really? I haven't even seen flashes out of Hightower that give me hope. I don't think he looks good at all.

Edited by EAGLES3658
  • Like 1