Week 5 GDT: Eagles at Steelers - FIRST PLACE SZN

AZ_Eaglesfan

41 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

We've seen him bounce back from some rookie mistakes. 

He has 39 yards on the year. How exactly has he bounced back? Him not running out of bounds before half last game was a huge mistake. He also was not able to get his hands on a perfectly thrown ball in the endzone. Even if he doesn't make the play, you'd hope an NFL caliber WR would at least get his hands on the ball. Looks very Agholor-esque to me. The bad version of Agholor. 

7 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

He has 39 yards on the year. How exactly has he bounced back? Him not running out of bounds before half last game was a huge mistake. He also was not able to get his hands on a perfectly thrown ball in the endzone. Even if he doesn't make the play, you'd hope an NFL caliber WR would at least get his hands on the ball. Looks very Agholor-esque to me. The bad version of Agholor. 

I don't necessarily think he's a good receiver -right now-, but I think there's enough there that he's shown he can be someone to certainly watch moving forward. He's shown things that I like. Him, along with several other young players on this team, have shown me things. And I think with a full off season (knock on wood), we could see some major jumps too.