The other NFL games week #5

Iron_man

It's Thursday Night Football! You guys ready to watch Tommy vs Foles in a superbowl rematch on different teams? Bucs(3-1) vs Bears(3-1).

Sunday Early:Raiders vs Chiefs, Bengals vs Ravens, Jaguars vs Texans, Bills vs Titans, Eagles vs Steelers, Rams vs Washington, Panthers vs Falcons, Cardinals vs Jets
Sunday Late:Giants vs Cowboys, Colts vs Browns, Dolphins vs 9ers
Sunday Night:Vikings vs Seahawks
Monday Night:Chargers vs Saints

Any match ups look like must watch games to you? Or do you feel the Pats game is enough football for you this week?

I think I'll watch Tommy's game, Raiders game, Vikings game, and maybe the chargers.

It starts at 1:20am but I might still get up to watch at least part of the Buccaneers game as I am working from home tomorrow.  Let's see how long the "streak without a pick six' can last this time around. 

Bills v Titans is the only non-prime time game I would checkin for. I'll probably watch the Sunday and Monday night games later in the week. 

Edited by scottishpatriot
  • Like 1

I think the Bucs are getting into a groove and will start rolling opponents pretty regularly from here, the only hiccup tonight will be the injuries to Evans and Godwin on a short week. But regardless, their D is too good for either Foles or Trubisky to handle.

Packers vs Bucs next week should be a great game is Tampa can get healthy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Just tuned in, I swear every time I look at Brady he has a brain fart. Lol He thought he still had a down. XD

im not gunna pile on

brady is doing a lot in unprecedented circumstances in life and in a short period of time came within a point of beating one the beat teams in the NFC.

cut in some slack and recognize!!!

• Like 2