The other NFL games week #5

Iron_man

Foles is so frustrating. I don't just say that because of the SB, but it's every game...he throws lame ducks that somehow find their way to the target, he gets out of bad situations all the time. It's weird watching him because you think 'bad' but then....when he's on, he can't be stopped. lol!

As for Buccs - Godwin HAS to get healthy. It would be like Tom having Gronk but not Edelman (or vice versa) here. He can get by with just 1, but both opens everything up. When Godwin comes back, Brady is a 300+ every week

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Starless said:

That game definitely wasn't on Brady, but holy arseblisters was that some atrocious football.

Yeah. Glad I watched that one after I got up rather than live. The mistakes attributable to Arians and Bowles (including discipline) suggest that it takes Brady and coaching to win.

I think the errors shine a light on the nasty/angry side of Brady on the sideline a lot more than they ever could in New England because Bill would have cut them out long before it got to that aside from the odd yelling match with McDaniels.

WithGronk and Miller hobbled I think the top six receivers and three of the top four running backs were all inactive or gimpy. 

They have a long week off to get healthy and even longer if the league takes a hiatus but Howard and Vea aren't coming back. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Foles is so frustrating. I don't just say that because of the SB, but it's every game...he throws lame ducks that somehow find their way to the target, he gets out of bad situations all the time. It's weird watching him because you think 'bad' but then....when he's on, he can't be stopped. lol!

As for Buccs - Godwin HAS to get healthy. It would be like Tom having Gronk but not Edelman (or vice versa) here. He can get by with just 1, but both opens everything up. When Godwin comes back, Brady is a 300+ every week

Foles is a pretty mediocre QB but his play doesn't drop off at all under pressure, if anything he remains solid while everyone else melts. competent QB in the clutch.