2021 NFL Draft Thread

2 hours ago, TKellion said:

Trask is interesting?Might watch his stats and a Florida game to see what he looks like.

If we don’t pick high enough to get Lawrence or Fields, trading back into the first round from the second round to get Trask or Wilson might be their move. Both of them could go in the teens/second half of round 1 and if we really want one of them we might trade up from round 2 to get them.

Getting Sewell, Chase or Parsons & Trask would be a great first round IMO.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

If we don’t pick high enough to get Lawrence or Fields, trading back into the first round from the second round to get Trask or Wilson might be their move. Both of them could go in the teens/second half of round 1 and if we really want one of them we might trade up from round 2 to get them.

Getting Sewell, Chase or Parsons & Trask would be a great first round IMO.

We really do have a lot of real options on the table with this class. And we are just starting to see big 10!!! So much is gonna change come playoff time. I think ultimately guys that sit now that players are playing will get potentially knocked I mean the teams are playing. I think this could be a interesting offseason for what teams think about staying out after seeing the figures.

• Like 1

Some guy was on here talking about how Devonta Smith might be the best Alabama receiver since Julio Jones. Whoever that was looks pretty sharp right now. And pretty handsome too, I bet 😉

Seriously, guys who like to watch film: Check him out, and tell me where I’m wrong about this guy. He’s skinny as a twig but to me he does absolutely everything well. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

So Justin Fields appears to be pretty good. 

200.gif

He even had a WR drop a TD for the 2nd week in a row. Fields has looked better than I even expected this year especially after the long lay off and no cupcake games to start the season.

How about the Penn State freshman WR Dotson? I hope we’re not in position to draft him in 2023 bc if we are we’d still be awful but he looks like a Super Star in the making!

Edited by turtle28

9 hours ago, e16bball said:

Some guy was on here talking about how Devonta Smith might be the best Alabama receiver since Julio Jones. Whoever that was looks pretty sharp right now. And pretty handsome too, I bet 😉

Seriously, guys who like to watch film: Check him out, and tell me where I’m wrong about this guy. He’s skinny as a twig but to me he does absolutely everything well. 

Jerry Jeudy for me. Jeudy’s route running puts him over the top. Broncos got a steal.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Jerry Jeudy for me. Jeudy’s route running puts him over the top. Broncos got a steal.

I loved Jeudy. But I think Smith might be a better route runner. To me he’s more consistent in his releases and he doesn’t have the lapses in focus you see with Jeudy sometimes. 

You really can’t go wrong with either. I would love to see Smith fall to us if we’re sitting at 19 though. Might even consider him at 10. He and McLaurin would be a devastating duo, both of them have that ability to hurt you in so many different ways.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I loved Jeudy. But I think Smith might be a better route runner. To me he’s more consistent in his releases and he doesn’t have the lapses in focus you see with Jeudy sometimes. 

You really can’t go wrong with either. I would love to see Smith fall to us if we’re sitting at 19 though. Might even consider him at 10. He and McLaurin would be a devastating duo, both of them have that ability to hurt you in so many different ways.

If we were in that range and he’s there yeah I’d get behind that pick for sure!!!

The Bengals, Raiders, Dolphins, Vikings all winning I think is good for us. We have to hope the cowboys somehow pull out the win tonight because that will keep us picking in front of Philly but also then in front of the Cowboys. Need the Pats to win too. So far, so good for those of us embracing the tank. 

• Like 1