naptownskinsfan

2021 NFL Draft Thread

2 hours ago, TKellion said:

Trask is interesting?Might watch his stats and a Florida game to see what he looks like.

If we don’t pick high enough to get Lawrence or Fields, trading back into the first round from the second round to get Trask or Wilson might be their move. Both of them could go in the teens/second half of round 1 and if we really want one of them we might trade up from round 2 to get them.

Getting Sewell, Chase or Parsons & Trask would be a great first round IMO.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

If we don’t pick high enough to get Lawrence or Fields, trading back into the first round from the second round to get Trask or Wilson might be their move. Both of them could go in the teens/second half of round 1 and if we really want one of them we might trade up from round 2 to get them.

Getting Sewell, Chase or Parsons & Trask would be a great first round IMO.

We really do have a lot of real options on the table with this class. And we are just starting to see big 10!!! So much is gonna change come playoff time. I think ultimately guys that sit now that players are playing will get potentially knocked I mean the teams are playing. I think this could be a interesting offseason for what teams think about staying out after seeing the figures.