2021 NFL Draft Thread

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Kyle Pitts, TE from Florida is looking like a top 10 prospect that’s about as strong as you get at top of a TE class.

You already know where I’m at with him. As monk Said Bevin is a smaller body Pat F from Penn St is alittle bigger body but he’s not as explosive or the route runner of Pitts and Bevin but he’s a heck of a prospect in his own right he was one of my guys I wanted to put a lot more time into this year he and Parsons because they both were on our team fit list as far as need and system fit. But Pitts has really taken it over for me and today was his worse game and A&M had all the keys on Pitts today.

9 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

You already know where I’m at with him. As monk Said Bevin is a smaller body Pat F from Penn St is alittle bigger body but he’s not as explosive or the route runner of Pitts and Bevin but he’s a heck of a prospect in his own right he was one of my guys I wanted to put a lot more time into this year he and Parsons because they both were on our team fit list as far as need and system fit. But Pitts has really taken it over for me and today was his worse game and A&M had all the keys on Pitts today.

Yeah, I mean a D can shut down about any player if you bracket them in coverage. It was clear Jimbo wasn’t going to let Kyle to Kyle beat them today.

52 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Man Sam Howell is the real deal. I love watching the tarheels these last two seasons man he can spin it!!!

Mack’s got that team rolling. Sadly I have to deal with Fuente until they can afford to buy him out. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Mack’s got that team rolling. Sadly I have to deal with Fuente until they can afford to buy him out. 

They might as well go ahead and do it in December. Only drops 2.5 mil a year. Theyre losing more than that everywhere else if they keep him around.

21 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

They might as well go ahead and do it in December. Only drops 2.5 mil a year. Theyre losing more than that everywhere else if they keep him around.

Dude it’s so bad. He can’t recruit, the defense sucks, the passing game, what he was brought in for, has been dreadful the whole time. The bad thing is we aren’t getting anyone to come in that’s a known commodity so we’ll probably end up with Shane Beamer. 

9 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Speaking of.........when does the tide start to turn against Coach O?  

Few more years probably if he doesn’t build a team capable of beating Alabama. Miles was winning and people were loving him after Saban left but after years and years w/ no title alumni/fans like PH soured on him. I remember being shocked and saying be careful what you wish for. They’re lucky that USC didn’t keep Coach O like they should’ve.

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Didn't take Mack Brown that long to turn around UNC.  Meanwhile, Les Miles isn't doing that great with Kansas. 

Big difference in trying to build at Kansas. They haven’t been good since the Diesel was there.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Few more years probably if he doesn’t build a team capable of beating Alabama. Miles was winning and people were loving him after Saban left but after years and years w/ no title alumni/fans like PH soured on him. I remember being shocked and saying be careful what you wish for. They’re lucky that USC didn’t keep Coach O like they should’ve.

Yeah, but a school with the ability to recruit like LSU, it's national title or bust.  Georgia is in the same boat.  If Kirby can't get a national title, it's a waste of all of that recruiting.  

Just now, turtle28 said:

Big difference in trying to build at Kansas. They haven’t been good since the Diesel was there.

Eh..........UNC has a lot of competition and nothing really stands out as far as in-state talent.  Kansas is at least in a talent-rich area.  I would have thought Miles would have an easier go of it.  

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Eh..........UNC has a lot of competition and nothing really stands out as far as in-state talent.  Kansas is at least in a talent-rich area.  I would have thought Miles would have an easier go of it.  

Kansas is in a talent rich area they? And even if they are they’re competing against Kansas State which Bill Snyder has established for decades, the Oklahoma schools and the Texas schools. 

Also, I know it doesn’t mean everything but UNC’a colors are cool. If it’s close for a player they may choose UNC bc of the Tarheel blue & that campus is freakin awesome! My sis almost went to school there and her best friend did.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Kansas is in a talent rich area they? And even if they are they’re competing against Kansas State which Bill Snyder has established for decades, the Oklahoma schools and the Texas schools. 

Also, I know it doesn’t mean everything but UNC’a colors are cool. If it’s close for a player they may choose UNC bc of the Tarheel blue & that campus is freakin awesome! My sis almost went to school there and her best friend did.

Should be easy enough for them to have a profile in Texas and points east of there.  Especially for Les Miles who recruited there for years.