Week 6 Prospect Talk

rackcs

53 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Etienne looking like he's gonna be an easy first round RB.  I had him as the #1 RB last year even, and kind of wish he'd come out then, but he's shown more in the passing game this year as well and raised his stock further imo.

I agree, he was by far my RB1 last year and I don't see that changing now with not a whole lot of competition for him. I don't really have anyone even close to him tbh.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Epyon said:

Etienne looking like he's gonna be an easy first round RB.  I had him as the #1 RB last year even, and kind of wish he'd come out then, but he's shown more in the passing game this year as well and raised his stock further imo.

You could have said the same thing last year.

13 hours ago, Epyon said:

Why does it look like he doesn’t have elite speed/burst yet nobody can hang with him?  

On 10/10/2020 at 9:17 PM, rackcs said:

I agree, he was by far my RB1 last year and I don't see that changing now with not a whole lot of competition for him. I don't really have anyone even close to him tbh.

He's my #2 RB prospect of the last like 10 years, behind Saquon.