2020 Fantasy Progress Thread

BayRaider

after dropping a complete dud last week, my team got back on the right track this week and dropped 180 points despite both my starting running backs being on a bye and deciding to bench my wr 2 lol. So that was pretty awesome. Needed a win as I go up against the #1 team in the league next week. 

That being said...I have to comment on my really crap timing in dropping guy this year. Earlier in the year, 2 qb league, I had Dak and Wentz. I decided to pick up Herbert when I found out he was getting his first start. I kept him for a couple of weeks, but wasn't using him and Lynn wouldn't name him starter. Eventually, I dropped him...soon there after, Dak gets hurt, someone else had already picked him up (this was obviously before he really went crazy) and now I'm stuck with Wentz / Teddy B / hope for a decent streamer on tough matchup and bye weeks. 

I drafted Drake in round 2 of my money league and basically spent 5 weeks trying to trade him. Eventually, I found a taker for he and Fuller for Taylor & Gallup. In the meantime, I decided to hold on to Edmonds because i thought he was going to take over for Drake at some point. What happens? Gallup becomes unrosterable. Drake goes off the first week i don't have him. Because of this, and the fact that I had both my starting running backs on bye, I decide to go ahead and cut Edmonds for running back fill ins this week with the intention of picking him back up. Of course only to have Drake go down in the only game I needed him to finish, and of course I'm sitting dead last in waiver priority and I'm pretty sure that Edmonds is a top ten running back the rest of the way. Frustrating turn of events there, as I seriously just needed Drake to finish this week healthy. He really screwed me over this year. 

lol I won a week where I started Justin Jackson and Adrian Peterson at RB. Fantasy football is such a crapshoot and is, by far, the least "skilled" fantasy sport out there.

Rodgers
Jackson
Peterson
Landry
Fulgham
Perriman
Waller
Chiefs
Butker

is what I won with. Zero RB or WR TDs lol. Just no rhyme or reason in fantasy football.

Started out 4-0 in this league and now am on a 3 game skid. Thoughts on my roster, players you think I might trade. I have made a couple bad start/sit decisions which have lead to a couple losses. Just wondering if I need to shake things up.

12 teams ppr

QB- Ryan Tannehill

RB- Kareem Hunt, Josh Jacobs, James Robinson, Miles Sanders

WR- Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Will Fuller, Travis Fulgham, Jerry Jeudy, Deebo Samuel

TE- Mark Andrews, Hayden Hurst

K- Harrison Butker

DST- Patriots 

Jacobs hasn't been as good as I thought, Sanders has been hurt. Robinson and Hunt have sort of saved me at RB.

Cooper's situation as diminished significantly and there are rumors about Fuller getting traded. 

I feel like I might be able to package Fuller or Amari and Jacobs and upgrade at RB? Or should I just hold pat. 

On 10/27/2020 at 6:15 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Started out 4-0 in this league and now am on a 3 game skid. Thoughts on my roster, players you think I might trade. I have made a couple bad start/sit decisions which have lead to a couple losses. Just wondering if I need to shake things up.

12 teams ppr

QB- Ryan Tannehill

RB- Kareem Hunt, Josh Jacobs, James Robinson, Miles Sanders

WR- Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Will Fuller, Travis Fulgham, Jerry Jeudy, Deebo Samuel

TE- Mark Andrews, Hayden Hurst

K- Harrison Butker

DST- Patriots 

Jacobs hasn't been as good as I thought, Sanders has been hurt. Robinson and Hunt have sort of saved me at RB.

Cooper's situation as diminished significantly and there are rumors about Fuller getting traded. 

I feel like I might be able to package Fuller or Amari and Jacobs and upgrade at RB? Or should I just hold pat. 

I would sell the hell out of Cooper. I'd be stoked if I could throw like Cooper + player for upgraded player. Cooper + Andrews for Kelce + rando sort of thing. Jacobs + Cooper for upgraded running back. 

I don't think I'm selling Fuller just yet. I like his value if he stays with the Texans, and getting traded doesn't 100% crush his value either. 

1-7. The WORST season for me ever in my home league. The year must be 2020 since typically I am still in the playoff picture at mid-season.

I just can't catch a break.

Since it is a one keeper league, I made a move for Saquon Barkley.

In the offseason, I'll have keeper options in Barkley, Dobbins and Swift.

2020 blows!

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

I started drew lock and Teddy bridgewater against my opponents Brady and herbert and my guys scored more than double my opponent with each qb individually scouting more than his guys combined lol

My team sucks.  It's basically two players, and then hoping I crush the rest of my team with the right streamers. Working so far, but I'm playing with fire and about to go down

So, in my money league I went from getting blown out (by 50 points) by the last place team in Week 9 to posting a season-high single-week score for the league and blowing out my opponent (who still scored 70+ points) in Week 10.  What a difference an angry Brady makes; though in fairness I also had the benefit of starting Ronald Jones, Josh Jacobs, Chase Claypool, Indy's defense, and Tyler Bass.  This jumps me from 5th to 2nd, and the team in first place is on one of those seasons where he's not winning because his team is putting up beaucoup points, it's because his opponents always seem to manage to crap the bed the week they play him (which, realistically, isn't sustainable).  Wish I could find a way to offload Zeke for someone more dependable (saying that sounds weird, but likely true) at RB, but it is what it is.