Coaches on the hot, hot seat!!!!

Iamcanadian

LSU isn't paying $12 mill to rid themselves of O. Especially not while they're still paying Lester. They're stuck for at least another year.

Butch Jones is the only real obvious one right now. A lot of the guys coming into the year who most thought to be on the hot seat; Sumlin, Mora, Gus, Coach Bro, etc. etc. seemed to have righted the ship enough to get a stay of execution. At least for now anyway. There's still a lot of football left to play. 

7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

If Houston don't win 9 games Applewhite is on the hot seat. The offense is boring and a joke now despite being 3-1 so far this season.

I don't see why he would. Herman was considered a prodigy and a guru. And yet did not  finish with a better record then 9 wins his last season there. Plus Houston doesn't have the pull Texas or some of the other Top schools have. So they can't Applewhite to pull in amazing recruits and put out a 10+ record every year.

12 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I don't see why he would. Herman was considered a prodigy and a guru. And yet did not  finish with a better record then 9 wins his last season there. Plus Houston doesn't have the pull Texas or some of the other Top schools have. So they can't Applewhite to pull in amazing recruits and put out a 10+ record every year.

Expectations are higher now at Houston than years past. The administration already said that 8 wins is not enough for the program. People already didn't like the hire (me included) in the first place.

34 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Expectations are higher now at Houston than years past. The administration already said that 8 wins is not enough for the program. People already didn't like the hire (me included) in the first place.

It's a good thing Houston isn't in a P5 conference then.

Archived