Coaches on the hot, hot seat!!!!

Iamcanadian

On 10/5/2017 at 7:14 AM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Held on for dear life against Southern Miss, Eastern KY, and Eastern Michigan. Yes. Yes, I do.

It's Kentucky. They're actually competitive. They would be stupid to fire Stoops.

Gotta figure the two former Wisconsin coaches are on the hot seat...Bielema is 27-28 (10-23) at Arkansas and this is his 5th year. Andersen is 7-22 (3-17) in his 3rd year.

Arkansas' remaining schedule is at South Carolina, at Alabama, vs Auburn, at Ole Miss, vs Coastal Carolina, at LSU, vs Mississippi State and vs Missouri. Very real chance they go 5-7. Only wins this year are over Florida A&M and New Mexico State so far but, too be fair, they've played TCU and Texas A&M in their other two games.

Oregon State's only win is a 3 pt win over Portland State and they still have at USC, vs Colorado, vs Stanford, at California, at Arizona, vs Arizona State and at Oregon. They are staring 1-11 right in the face. Would put Andersen at 7-29 (3-24) in his 3 years there. Andersen's wins, at Oregon State, are Weber State, San Jose State, Idaho State, Cal, Arizona, Oregon and Portland State. Ouch.

Greener pastures and all...

23 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Gotta figure the two former Wisconsin coaches are on the hot seat...Bielema is 27-28 (10-23) at Arkansas and this is his 5th year. Andersen is 7-22 (3-17) in his 3rd year.

Arkansas' remaining schedule is at South Carolina, at Alabama, vs Auburn, at Ole Miss, vs Coastal Carolina, at LSU, vs Mississippi State and vs Missouri. Very real chance they go 5-7. Only wins this year are over Florida A&M and New Mexico State so far but, too be fair, they've played TCU and Texas A&M in their other two games.

Oregon State's only win is a 3 pt win over Portland State and they still have at USC, vs Colorado, vs Stanford, at California, at Arizona, vs Arizona State and at Oregon. They are staring 1-11 right in the face. Would put Andersen at 7-29 (3-24) in his 3 years there. Andersen's wins, at Oregon State, are Weber State, San Jose State, Idaho State, Cal, Arizona, Oregon and Portland State. Ouch.

Greener pastures and all...

Bielema might survive a 5-7 season. Not guaranteed, but maybe. 

Andersen is a goner. Oregon State has been downright awful under his watch. Not bad, not really bad, awful. Dumpster fire, that program. 

53 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

At this point Riley's probably gonna get fired at Nebraska. Unless if he pulls an Ohio State or Penn State win out of his rear end, the new AD's gonna want to bring in his own guy. Or the only guy that Nebraska fans will support AKA Scott Frost

Which is sad. No matter who we have he'll be handicapped by the fans.

1 hour ago, Supersuavesky said:

Which is sad. No matter who we have he'll be handicapped by the fans.

I like Frost's chances though if we bring him in. He'll get a few extra sympathy points for being who he is. Fans should hopefully understand we're rebuilding. Plus if we bring him in I hope we would keep Diaco and that would be a good pair in my opinion. 

I like Riley but with bringing in a new AD, that's just how the business is. I'm sure it will be Miles' last year with the basketball program too, barring some ridiculous season. I just expect this new AD to clean house with all the "underachieving" programs. 

18 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Players calling him out on twitter, Knoxville PD having to tell the media they did NOT give Butch a DUI Friday night, and players getting in fights in the locker room.

He's finished.

Sounds like fake news to me.

Archived