Worst jets team I’ve ever seen

Greene N White

11 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

4 out of 5 losses by double digits. Yikes 

And hilariously, that other game: we lost by only 9 points.

Honestly, I don't care if you have a team made up entirely of everybody else's roster cuts. You have to be more competitive than this. There are 32 NFL head coaches at any one time. You can't tell me that Gase is anywhere close to the 32nd best candidate.

Remember when the Browns went 0-16? Here's how many points they lost their games by:

3, 14, 3, 24, 3, 16, 3 (OT), 17, 14, 12, 14, 9, 6 (OT), 17, 17, 4

We are worse. And it's not close.

37 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

We aren’t even a competitive football team. If we were a soccer team we should get relegated to a lower division.

Yea I think we are at the point where none of us has a answer to the Jet problems. We look so bad on all phases of the team Here we are thru five games and we still have no idea if Darnold, is our future QB. And that was what this season was supposed to be all about.

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Does Joe Douglas have any culpability in this disaster?

Douglas held out for more money before signing GM contract with Jets.

Then

He dissed players. He used the Idzik method in FA/trade. He shared the same strategy as Gase toward structuring the roster. Ah. at last, he mismanaged his top prize by allowing Becton to be on active roster for TFN in short week.

He maybe better off playing poker game. What a con artist.

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Good question, the only thing he had only had one off season to rebuild the Jets. And he did very well in the draft,  The real culprit in this mess is MACC, he should be extradite back to the scene of his crimes against the Jets and tried for being a total  BUFFOON.

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yes he needs to have some accountability. But he's a rookie I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to learn from a few mistakes and see how we do with a new coach and team.

If Becton got hurt before the season or looked awful I'd be skewering him.  Right now the Big Ticket is saving his ***.

3 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Douglas held out for more money before signing GM contract with Jets.

Then

He dissed players. He used the Idzik method in FA/trade. He shared the same strategy as Gase toward structuring the roster. Ah. at last, he mismanaged his top prize by allowing Becton to be on active roster for TFN in short week.

He maybe better off playing poker game. What a con artist.

You and I go back and forth about JD, particularly regarding game day rosters and player usage.  Perhaps you can tell me why you believe JD has any say at all of the game day roster and player usage?  Perhaps you can also tell me what you think JD could have done differently to avoid this disaster ans why he is a "Con Artist".  I am truly curious and not looking for an argument.

7 hours ago, TheChad said:

And hilariously, that other game: we lost by only 9 points.

Honestly, I don't care if you have a team made up entirely of everybody else's roster cuts. You have to be more competitive than this. There are 32 NFL head coaches at any one time. You can't tell me that Gase is anywhere close to the 32nd best candidate.

Remember when the Browns went 0-16? Here's how many points they lost their games by:

3, 14, 3, 24, 3, 16, 3 (OT), 17, 14, 12, 14, 9, 6 (OT), 17, 17, 4

We are worse. And it's not close.

They had no QB and not much going on on defense.  I'm surprised they kept it that close.

5 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yes. Not doing enough at WR. Even if we had a healthy group... we still needed a legit talent. Perriman was a HUGE risk and it has proven to be exactly that. And Mims is a rookie, so we had no clue what we’d get from him. Then it was just Crowder in the slot, who is good. So we went into the season with just Crowder as a proven talent we could rely on. And that’s exactly what has happened. We have guys off the street starting for us now.

I think JD did as mic as he could on the OL. But McGovern and GVR haven’t lived up to what they’re supposed to be. But he tried at least. And I think he just didn’t do enough at edge either. 

30 minutes ago, xrade said:

You and I go back and forth about JD, particularly regarding game day rosters and player usage.  Perhaps you can tell me why you believe JD has any say at all of the game day roster and player usage?  Perhaps you can also tell me what you think JD could have done differently to avoid this disaster ans why he is a "Con Artist".  I am truly curious and not looking for an argument.

You are absolutely correct, there is nothing JD could have done to avoid this disaster. Macc set this team up for failure with his lousy drafting. No way JD tells Gase what player to use and when.

27 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

You are absolutely correct, there is nothing JD could have done to avoid this disaster. Macc set this team up for failure with his lousy drafting. No way JD tells Gase what player to use and when.

I don't even need Macc crap to make an excuse why JD didn't do his job right.

6 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

If he keeps Gase, yes. 

But its way too early to tell anything yet with Douglas, because I guarantee you the Johnson's told him not to spend money. They can play public games but I think they were penny pinching. 

I thought the draft made sense, so I can't bash him for it. We have to wait to see, because players got injured which is a theme under Gase. And also there was no prep for the season for these rookies so its hard. 

Adam Gase has to go, he is the most useless HC I have ever seen. 

Seeing Anderson balling out with the Panthers is really a disaster. He is on pace for a 1,500 yard season while our WRs are trash beside Crowder.  Hopefully Mims can play this season to see what we have with him 

Edited by NYJets4716