Worst jets team I’ve ever seen

Greene N White

59 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I can relate being 38. A lot want to point to the Johnsons as to why we are always bad. But they aren’t drafting and signing FAs. What they can be blamed for us GM issues for a long time. Bc it’s ownership hiring the GM. And that in turn is why we draft awful and can’t get the right FAs.

When this team can realize it’s a FF driven NFL and loads up on offense... that’s when we might start winning. 

Chrissy and Woody are to blame for waiting too long to fire poor performing employees.  They are to blame for making a mockery of how a FO should operate with respect to reporting structure.  They treat the Jets like a hobby, like a board game....move this piece here and see what happens or try that there.  I bet they really suck at chess.  In fact I question whether they can even spell "chess".

As to O vs. D., yes, we need to address the O more than the D, but do not let past failures of this organization sway opinions as to what really defines a good FB organization.  You need both O and D.  Any attempt to focus so much on one side of the ball is a recipe for failure.  Period.  We have witnessed that first hand, yet here we are with a crappy O and D.  Great we can score 30 a game, but giving up 35 is still a loss.  Keep the net point differential in the black.  I bet KC wished their D played better on Sunday.

Balance, vision, leadership is what we need in the FO.  Using FA to fill holes and the draft to get our future great players...that is when we will start winning.

Why does our defensive still stink,  all this players on this list were all high to mid first round picks These guys should be the core of our defensive now.

J Adams picked six overall    trouble maker and had to go

D Lee    picked 20 overall       total bust

L Williams picked 6 overall    mediocre at best

Pryor   picked 18 overall        total bust

Dee milliner  picked 9 overall     total bust

Coples    picked 16 overall        total bust

Wilkerson  picked 30 overall     look like was was going to be a star but lost it in a short period of time 

All these guy are gone for one reason or another There has never been a team with so many high first round picks on one side of the ball fail in a eight or nine year period fail

How many of you people had any of this bums on you Mock drafts as #1 picks with the exception of Adams ?  Don't lie because as much as I hate mock draft I still read all of them.

PLEASE NO SUGARCOATING OF THIS LIST 

5 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Why does our defensive still stink,  all this players on this list were all high to mid first round picks These guys should be the core of our defensive now.

J Adams picked six overall    trouble maker and had to go

D Lee    picked 20 overall       total bust

L Williams picked 6 overall    mediocre at best

Pryor   picked 18 overall        total bust

Dee milliner  picked 9 overall     total bust

Coples    picked 16 overall        total bust

Wilkerson  picked 30 overall     look like was was going to be a star but lost it in a short period of time 

All these guy are gone for one reason or another There has never been a team with so many high first round picks on one side of the ball fail in a eight or nine year period fail

How many of you people had any of this bums on you Mock drafts as #1 picks with the exception of Adams ?  Don't lie because as much as I hate mock draft I still read all of them.

PLEASE NO SUGARCOATING OF THIS LIST 

I think the “total bust” count is self explanatory as to why

I’ll be honest, I liked Milliner a lot coming out 

36 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

It also sucks I live in buffalo and seeing what the bills have been able to do w Allen.

It is not just what the Bills did with Allen, it is what they also did before he got there. Shore up the OL, have a decent D, coaching staff/FO. Get weapons when he came aboard. The Bills had few holes after the got Allen. We can do the same but I would like to see Lawrence before all the other pieces are established.