R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

New Deal

HH Gets:

• OF Nelson Cruz
  • OF Khris Davis
  • RP Felipe Rivero
  • RP Greg Holland

bD Gets: 

• SP Jacob deGrom
  • 1B/OF Trey Mancini
  • RP Fernando Rodney
  • 1B/3B/OF Marvin Gonzalez

bD's Take: So in my move towards looking for next year. I get deGrom back, and also Mancini who could figure into my plans too, but deGrom 100%. 

bD's Way Too Early 2018 Keepers:

• C Wilson Contreras
  • 1B Joey Votto
  • 2B Ozzie Albies
  • SS Amed Rosario
  • 3B Miguel Sano
  • INF: Edwin Encarnacion
  • OF Lewis Brinson
  • OF Corey Dickerson
  • SP Jacob deGrom
  • SP Alex Wood
  • SP Zack Grenkie
  • RP Corey Knebel
  • Happ, Baez, Taylor, Mancini, Pham, Lester, Cueto also in consideration depending on how 2017 ends

My keepers

• Francisco Mejia
  • Yoan Moncada
  • Francisco Lindor
  • Eloy Jimenez
  • Vlad Guerrero Jr
  • Nomar Mazara
  • Cody Bellinger
  • Michael Kopech
  • Julio Urias
  • Carlos Martinez

last few spots between Cespedes, Zimmer, Puig, Swanson, Espinoza, McKenzie, and Meadows 

8 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

BTW guys Shift-Enter for the time being goes down 1 line, while enter starts a new paragraph. There's poll in the feedback to switch it back to the way it was in the old forums.

Good to know because I'm not a fan of the spacing and font size too. But, I get the font size because it's a way larger post window.

What's the review of your team so far?

Best Player- Jose Ramirez. Didn't know much on him before acquiring him over the offseason from AJ. But he's been a stud for me all year. 

Biggest Disappointment- SP Aaron Sanchez- Just went on the DL for the 4th time ?. Goes from leading AL in ERA last year to 1 win and 1.75 whip this year. 

Best FA pick up- SP Jacob Faria. Probably pitching over his head, but he's been fantastic outside of his last start. 

12 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

What's the review of your team so far?

Best Player- Jose Ramirez. Didn't know much on him before acquiring him over the offseason from AJ. But he's been a stud for me all year. 

Biggest Disappointment- SP Aaron Sanchez- Just went on the DL for the 4th time ?. Goes from leading AL in ERA last year to 1 win and 1.75 whip this year. 

Best FA pick up- SP Jacob Faria. Probably pitching over his head, but he's been fantastic outside of his last start. 

Good idea!! I had to sell you on Jose too!!

Best bat: Tough to choose, but I'm gonna go with Blackmon. He's been amazing all year. My best trade of the year was getting him for Chris Davis and Villar. 

Best arm: Goat Kershaw. Having Sale and Kluber is awesome too but Kershaw is just too good.

Biggest disappointment: Id say owning Lucroy or Frazier has been the most frustrating. 

Best FA pickup: Easily Jason Vargas even though he's coming back down to earth. 

Archived