R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

24 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I 100% most certainly did. I followed their stat lines the whole night. Which is why I was so excited I had rich Hill on my team...

When I went back to look at your lineup for the day, they were on your bench though.

1 hour ago, biggio7 said:

When I went back to look at your lineup for the day, they were on your bench though.

I think you're missing it. The day of Hills near no hitter and Klubers great start, they were both starting in my line up. I work 8p-8a and was following the game while at work and my team also. I was getting very close to catching strikeouts with bd. I was down by only 3 ks by the end of night. Then when I get done with work and check the standings, I'm way farther down on ks and then I look at my lineup and both Hill and Kluber are on the bench. I'm not making this up. 

I hate to point fingers but Bd has a history of cheating. 

You've got to be kidding me ? Are you saying Bd went into your team and benched your pitchers ? That's absurd 

I know from my experience I've set my roster on my phone and forgot to hit "submit" or "save changes" before leaving page which won't save it. Try it right now if you don't believe it 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

You've got to be kidding me ? Are you saying Bd went into your team and benched your pitchers ? That's absurd 

I know from my experience I've set my roster on my phone and forgot to hit "submit" or "save changes" before leaving page which won't save it. Try it right now if you don't believe it 

He's done stuff like that before... so it's not too absurd. 

And for the 100th time, I know for a fact both Hill and Kluber were starting on my team. I set my lineups a couple days in advanced and spot check them every single day just to make sure. For a guy as active as I am, do you REALLY think I would leave Kluber out? I mean, you can MAYBE make a case for not starting Hill, but I've started every single arm I've had this year that was throwing that day. 

All im saying is that something is jacked up. And since bd has a history of tinkering with league settings, this has me worrisome. I already sent an email to espn to see if they had an issue or not. 

Yeah, I'm done with the league, BK already knew, but I'm done after this year. I'll keep updating my roster for the last month.

Since I can't remove myself BK or someone else will have to start a new league next year with every teams keepers and put them in manually. 

And to HH I haven't really cared about the league for awhile, I wanted to win in my last season but it's whatever. My life is changing, don't have PC don't have time or any interest in a league.

46 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah, I'm done with the league, BK already knew, but I'm done after this year. I'll keep updating my roster for the last month.

Since I can't remove myself BK or someone else will have to start a new league next year with every teams keepers and put them in manually. 

And to HH I haven't really cared about the league for awhile, I wanted to win in my last season but it's whatever. My life is changing, don't have PC don't have time or any interest in a league.

Just suspicious. That's all..

Archived