R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

5 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

You seem to be angry about this. Why didn't you get all passionate about this when it was proposed? 

We just did a reset, this has nothing to do with starting with a bad team? You're the only one that keeps using that excuse. I wish you were half as good as you think you are. We just gave you a reset of the talent to keep you from using that excuse and you're still on about that. 

Oh here we go lol.. Last time it was "triggered" now it's "you're angry". Naw I'm calling a spade a spade. My team is competitive now and down the road so I'm not in this boat. 

And LMAO, I didn't want a reset. I spent 3 Years rebuilding to get a potentially good team. I didn't want that to go to waste. You and BK were the ones gonna walk without a reset. Your team was aged with harder to move players, so you were gonna quit.

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Oh here we go lol.. Last time it was "triggered" now it's "you're angry". Naw I'm calling a spade a spade. My team is competitive now and down the road so I'm not in this boat. 

And LMAO, I didn't want a reset. I spent 3 Years rebuilding to get a potentially good team. I didn't want that to go to waste. You and BK were the ones gonna walk without a reset. Your team was aged with harder to move players, so you were gonna quit.

Keep drinking. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Apparently, I do because @BillsGuy82 's hard on for me hasn't stopped lol. Now I'm being attacked for a rule that was passed by a vote. lol

Ill keep it basic for you. If you want to tank cool, just stfu when other people do it or don't do it at all.

Making rules just to cut the corners of your own rules is retarded. I get why you did it, makes sense loose today to blow up tomorrow but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the league trending in the wrong direction already 

5 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

New team name to help a certain member of our league with his problem.

Look at you all big with your personal attacks. Takes a big man to attack from behind the monitor. I'd love to throw on the gloves with you for ****s and giggles 

46 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Typical Drunk, all they can do is throw things and name call. BG wants to be me so bad it makes him drink more. 

giphy.gif

OMG ?, some little ***** who never met me is calling me a drunk. What should I ever do ?

I mean, you'd be the last person I'd expect to take shot at a illness. Didn't you have cancer? Poor taste bro 

Archived