R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

New Deal

BK receives:
OF Yoenis Cespedes
SP Justin Verlander

Zel receives:
1B/OF Wil Myers
2B Scott Kingery
SP Jacob Faria

My Take: I'm trying to finally get that championship so I'm sacrificing some tantalizing youth in Scott Kingery for immediate returns. I lose out on SB but I think I can manage to float around the top 6 without Myers and Kingery anyways. I solidified my OF completely and my SP depth just shot through the roof. I'm happy with the deal.

15 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

New Deal

BK receives:
OF Yoenis Cespedes
SP Justin Verlander

Zel receives:
1B/OF Wil Myers
2B Scott Kingery
SP Jacob Faria

My Take: I'm trying to finally get that championship so I'm sacrificing some tantalizing youth in Scott Kingery for immediate returns. I lose out on SB but I think I can manage to float around the top 6 without Myers and Kingery anyways. I solidified my OF completely and my SP depth just shot through the roof. I'm happy with the deal.

Accepted.......solidified SBs as they were a concern and got better overall on offense while getting two keeper pieces while sacrificing some pitching

other trade

Zel gets:

Javy Baez

Julio Urias

bD gets:

Fernando Tatis Jr

my take: sacrificed some youth that I was ok with moving due to having Lindor and got some more offensive help and also acquiring a very high upside young arm that I'm good with gambling on 

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Amazing team.

I went back and looked at my roster after the 2016 draft and after the Harper deal I made. I had these projected keepers.

1B Goldschmidt
2B Gordon
3B Arenado
SS Correa
INF Donaldson
OF Harper
OF Marte
OF Blackmon
OF Cruz
UTIL Encarnacion 
SP Kershaw
SP Kluber

Then during chemo I managed to win the league but lose those keepers.

New Deal

BK receives:
3B Josh Donaldson
OF Lewis Brinson

bD receives:
OF Andrew Benintendi

My Take: Basically traded Trout, Sano, Baez, Kingery, Faria for Bryant, Donaldson, Cespedes, Brinson and Verlander

Really don't have any idea with keepers yet. I just know I've pretty much sold out for depth and older talent. Tired of being a damn bridesmaid lol. I'm due to win one.

27 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Will format later but sending Benny Baseball out for Josh Donaldson and Lewis Brinson. 

Basically traded Trout, Sano, Baez, Kingery, Faria for Bryant, Donaldson, Cespedes, Brinson and Verlander

Yup, good deal. Getting Tatis and having Torres already as stud upside guys to play INF, along with McMahon, Odor, and Moran who all have upside as good, but not great fantasy talent. That opened me up to trading Donaldson to get Benny back. I drafted Benny ahead of Donaldson. Brinson was moveable because I really wouldn't have a spot for him with Benny-Buxton-Conforto-Hoskins OF moving forward. 

Basically traded Bryant, Myers, Brinson, Urias for Turner, Sano, Tatis, 1st round pick.

BTW Amed Rosario is OTB, with Turner, Tatis at SS I can move Rosario, but might hold on him to see if his value increases throughout the season. 

bD's 2019 Projected Keepers (as of April 7th)
1B Freddie Freeman
2B Yoan Moncada
3B Miguel Sano
SS Trea Turner
INF Fernando Tatis Jr (Gleyber Torres)
OF Andrew Benintendi
OF Byron Buxton
OF Michael Conforto
OF Rhys Hoskins
UTIL Gleyber Torres (Others)
SP Alex Reyes
SP Michael Kopech

4 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Amazing team.

I went back and looked at my roster after the 2016 draft and after the Harper deal I made. I had these projected keepers.

1B Goldschmidt
2B Gordon
3B Arenado
SS Correa
INF Donaldson
OF Harper
OF Marte
OF Blackmon
OF Cruz
UTIL Encarnacion 
SP Kershaw
SP Kluber

Then during chemo I managed to win the league but lose those keepers.

And my team was without Jose Fernandez, who I think would've been the first arm off the board. ?

Archived