R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

8 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Benny's PER 162 this year is fantastic: .290, 28 HR, 109 RBI, 117 R, 26 SB

Harper's PER 162: .219, 40 HR, 97 RBI, 93 R, 13 SB

And Benny is two years younger. 

Yup. Benny is a Roto stud. I manly did it because I wanted more power with a chance of a mega big season from Harper. I have the SBs to deal. 

If you wanna try and rip BG this is a fine deal, but he just paid Yelich and Kershaw for Harper (now Benny). And I see Yelich and Benny quite similar, but still it's not about the individual deal it's about the end result. Which is why I don't believe in vetos.

Just now, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yup. Benny is a Roto stud. I manly did it because I wanted more power with a chance of a mega big season from Harper. I have the SBs to deal. 

If you wanna try and rip BG this is a fine deal, but he just paid Yelich and Kershaw for Harper (now Benny). And I see Yelich and Benny quite similar, but still it's not about the individual deal it's about the end result. Which is why I don't believe in vetos.

Im not ripping him.. i apologize if that feels like it. 

It was just a question of top 25 beni and what that made harper?

5 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

It was just a question of top 25 beni and what that made harper?

I just posted their career per 162 lines. There isn't much difference. One hits for more power while the other swipes more bags. Just depends on what you prefer/need. You can find power a lot easier than SB tbh. The difference between the two isn't major at all. Give it another year or two and Benny will be up there with the big name guys you don't deal for anything less than a haul.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

I just posted their career per 162 lines. There isn't much difference. One hits for more power while the other swipes more bags. Just depends on what you prefer/need. You can find power a lot easier than SB tbh. The difference between the two isn't major at all. Give it another year or two and Benny will be up there with the big name guys you don't deal for anything less than a haul.

Or Harper playing in Wrigley goes .330-50-15 and we're both happy. ?

Archived