Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Chiefs defense was getting mad overrated though. This is who they are.. 

Nah. Lot of uncharacteristic bad here. This is the worst I've seen our pass rush in ages. Career worst game for Charvarius Ward on the back end, as well. Our D has a couple gaps, but not the ones this game showed.

Just now, Jetzger said:

What happened to the Chiefs O in the 2nd half?  What changed?  They were shredding in the 1st. 

I think the Pats last week and the Raiders in the second half showed their are ways to scheme them on d. It seems like once you neutralize Kelce they are a lot less potent. 

Also a lineman went down and it definitely added more pressure 

12 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Should have been gone right after the Cowboys game. That team has been lost since the Super Bowl collapse, but they had to at least ride it out.  The team has been 100% dead this season.

Yeah but i'll atleast give the team credit for showing up in games and having chances to win them like the Cowboys and Bears game.  The 2nd half of the Packers game and todays game i could tell the players were checked out and giving lack luster effort.  I know what our players look like and even more so our star players when their playing their hardest.  Theirs was alot of guys you could tell that was just tired of it all and done with it on alot of plays.  That to me is when your have lost the team as a coach for good.