Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Yeah but i'll atleast give the team credit for showing up in games and having chances to win them like the Cowboys and Bears game.  The 2nd half of the Packers game and todays game i could tell the players were checked out and giving lack luster effort.  I know what our players look like and even more so our star players when their playing their hardest.  Theirs was alot of guys you could tell that was just tired of it all and done with it on alot of plays.  That to me is when your have lost the team as a coach for good.

But at this point, what do you do? Quinn has to go, but does that really help next year's team? 

Just now, Plat2 said:

Didn't Goff put up like 51 points on the Chiefs last time they played.

Yes and then received the biggest contract of all time thus eliminating the rams from super bowl contention. I'm more than pleased with the result because that squad with a rookie salary QB would be a problem

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You sure are cocky for beating Football Team. 

You beat our trash arse team by 3 points. Last year we threw a 40 burger on you scrubs. Id calm down if I were you.

Checks record! Hmmmm.. You shouldn’t be posting here. Typical Dallas fan always bringing up the past. we dem boys.

Edited by El Ramster