Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

Just now, DannyB said:

Why is the Steelers defense doing one of those dumbassed turnover celebrations when they stupidly picked off a 4th down attempt? God I hate that

Our secondary was garbage today.   They needed to celebrate....something.

• Like 1

Just now, Kirill said:

with the refs on their side cause of the fire victims at the time.

This is legitimately just blatant crying at this point.

I was at that game.  Both defenses were shredded.  If you can't accept that your team can just get beaten sometimes, because that's how life works, you might as well just go around rocking a chain with a giant gem-encrusted Homer Simpson head on it.

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Why is the Steelers defense doing one of those dumbassed turnover celebrations when they stupidly picked off a 4th down attempt? God I hate that

I mean, in the grand scheme it was the worst possible play (though I think the Eagles WR catches it otherwise). But turnovers are SPECIAL for this team because we used to not be able to get them...

Just now, Kirill said:

Yes and then received the biggest contract of all time thus eliminating the rams from super bowl contention. I'm more than pleased with the result because that squad with a rookie salary QB would be a problem

I'm just saying, Goff put up 51 last time and Carr just obliterated that defense...I wouldn't be calling anyone out.

Just now, The LBC said:

This is legitimately just blatant crying at this point.

I was at that game.  Both defenses were shredded.  If you can't accept that your team can just get beaten sometimes, because that's how life works, you might as well just go around rocking a chain with a giant gem-encrusted Homer Simpson head on it.

Sometimes you miss things at the game that you see on TV. I'm just saying the whole world was pulling for the rams, and with good reason. And generations of the Goff family are set up as well. That's not a bad thing for those kids