Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Two historically bad units face off today

Giants offense  (11.8 PPG) vs Cowboys defense (36.5 PPG)

split down the middle is 24.15 points scored by the New York Giants, You taking the over or the under? Which unit sucks more?

Under. I think Cowboys offense is being overrated, lot of their points have come against soft defenses from ATL and Cleveland just trying to protect a lead. It's a very good offense, but it's not special like the numbers suggest. Meanwhile Giants quietly have pretty good D. I also think TOs regress to the mean for both sides, which usually means less points. Thinking 30-17 Cowboy.

edit: and I was more going off the actual total of 53.5 but my prediction also works for going under their combined averages. 

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

1 minute ago, Danger said:

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Two historically bad units face off today

Giants offense  (11.8 PPG) vs Cowboys defense (36.5 PPG)

split down the middle is 24.15 points scored by the New York Giants, You taking the over or the under? Which unit sucks more?

Both trash - but Cowboys D is on pace to be the worst defense ever, so them. I will take the under simply because then entire D got called out by coaches and media.