Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

11 minutes ago, Leoric said:

I still think they are going 14-2. They've looked vulnerable at times versus two divisional rivals which is expected the Patriots. Patriots, and Baltimore are both already in the books so one more loss over the course of the season is realistic to me.

Likely either the game against Buffalo or, a more likely bet in my mind (which is why I could see them losing 2 more this season), at New Orleans late in the season (since the Saints' defense will have a chance to get healthy by that point).

Just now, lancerman said:

Patriots last week. Raiders in the second half. Once Kelce was pretty much taken out of the game they didnā€™t do anything accept on the last driveĀ 

He still had 70 yards against the Pats. You're trying to turn correlation into causation. They didn't do some magical scheme that eliminated Kelce and then the offense ground to a halt. They got a good rush, the offense started struggling, and as a result no one got many yards, not just Kelce.

We averaged 29 points per game last year when Kelce had 5 or fewer catches. This is a point with no backing. This is a desperate attempt to find a magical secret to shutting a team down. It doesn't work that way.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The Cowboys defense is just terrible

Letting Hitch the Hitman go was the beggining of the end. And this off-season with Dak not getting locked up, being depressed, then Jerry hiring a coach stuck in the 1990s NFL and probably told all his players not to protest or something that probably didn't resonate well with them.

Dallas quickly going to turn into a bottom feeder franchise if they don't do something drastic

Edited by Kirill

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Letting Hitch the Hitman go was the beggining of the end. And this off-season with Dak not getting locked up, being depressed, then Jerry hiring a coach stuck in the 1990s NFL and probably told all his players not to protest or something.

Dallas quickly going to turn into a bottom feeder franchise if they don't do something drastic

A coach stuck in the 90s that wasn't a head coach until the 00's and won a SB in 2010 hahaha what a dumbassed post