Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

4 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Still not better than AB84

You could've said either Julio or AB for most of the 10s. I'd lean Julio in '15 and certainly '18. The rest are pretty up in the air, I frankly think saying either one was definitively better is doing the other a disservice.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think the Dolphins make the playoffs next year.

I wouldn't go that far,  lol. Who between the Bills/patriots/Steelers/ravens could we beat out at this point for a wild card? We'd need to go like 9-2 down the stretch to have a realistic shot which, uh, I don't think that is happening

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I wouldn't go that far,  lol. Who between the Bills/patriots/Steelers/ravens could we beat out at this point for a wild card? We'd need to go like 9-2 down the stretch to have a realistic shot which, uh, I don't think that is happening

Depends on the QB situation for the Pats and Steelers, also you could be the 3rd WC team.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Pssst...he said next year.

Dolphins up 30-7 at halftime over the 49ers, who expected that? Sheesh

Just now, DannyB said:

But wait I was told those don't exist! Niners fans SWORE to me!

I mean, hey, just the best player on the team out for the year, missed our best wide receiver for 3 games, our QB for 2 games coming back on a high ankle sprain too early while missing 5 of 4 of the top 5 corners. 

But use whatever narrative you wish, I guess.