Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't mind keeping him around for a year if you're going the draft and develop route. If we draft Trey Lance (and I think that there's a chance that we will be in a position to do so), I get not wanting to throw him to the wolves, but I just don't view him as the long term dude to win it with unless everything 100% breaks right. I think that was last year and we missed. 

Fitzmagic for a season with Trey Lance on the bench.  Boom.  

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't mind keeping him around for a year if you're going the draft and develop route. If we draft Trey Lance (and I think that there's a chance that we will be in a position to do so), I get not wanting to throw him to the wolves, but I just don't view him as the long term dude to win it with unless everything 100% breaks right. I think that was last year and we missed. 

I haven't checked Niners cap space for upcoming season but I wonder if Kyle entertans the idea of trading for Matt Ryan this off-season, especially if Falcons decide to blow it up.

Just now, Forge said:

I just need to feed my narrative that Cousins and his crappy grill move to Santa Clara, where he becomes best friends with Guy Fieri... because is there a more peanut butter and jelly type pairing you can think of besides Kirk Cousins and Guy Fieri?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Player                 CP/ATT    YDS  TD  INT FUM
Jimmy Garoppolo    7/17    77    0    2      1

Benched for Beat Hard. 

For his sake, I really hope its the ankle messing with his mechanics. 

1 minute ago, upriser7 said:

I haven't checked Niners cap space for upcoming season but I wonder if Kyle entertans the idea of trading for Matt Ryan this off-season, especially if Falcons decide to blow it up.

I don't think that the Falcons can trade him, but I'm all in on the idea. He's a 50 million dollar cap hit if they trade / cut him (though hes 40 million if they keep him on the roster). Not sure what they do there.