Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, Forge said:

On the bright side...Mostert is a stud running back. I don't care that it's shanny's system. He's just a stud 

On the other plus side, my money league opponent this week, who is a massive Niners fan, started McKinnon over Mostert and also had the Niners defense and Burrow.  He currently has a whopping 1 point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

From the bits that I have watched them, their OL is a MASH unit, and their defense is absolute trash.  I don't know if you can blame a first year coach for that, but who knows what goes on in Jerry World.  The offense moves, but when you are seemingly losing all the time, teams back off a little bit and you rack up yardage.  I would guess that you have to give McCarthy at least a second year, but it is a very ugly start for him in Dallas.  

Ok thanks.  That sheds a little light on things.  I was under the impression that they had a very talented team that had been held back by mediocre coaching during The Clapper's era.  I figured MM would come in and get them running like a well oiled machine very quickly.  Maybe he will still do that with a little time.

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

BS. That excuse would work if you weren’t in your division. Your offense is on point. Defense sucks. Mike Nolan needs to go. He’s the main culprit 

What is BS? He asked if we had injuries. I told him our injuries. Where is this confusing for you? Here, let me help you out buddy:

Have they had a lot of injuries or something? 

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

Ok thanks.  That sheds a little light on things.  I was under the impression that they had a very talented team that had been held back by mediocre coaching during The Clapper's era.  I figured MM would come in and get them running like a well oiled machine very quickly.  Maybe he will still do that with a little time.

I think they have their preferred LT, RT, and C all on IR.  They are also missing Vander Esch on defense.  But to me, it still looks like a garbage defensive unit.