Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Cool.  How did you become a fan of theirs?

I started liking them when Saquon came along. He's an amazing player, all class. Plus I'm a big fan of the XFL's Guardians and that carried over to the Giants this year.

They've got a lot of work to do before they become a good team, though. I'm just hoping to see them pick up some wins and build the defense.

3 minutes ago, Emerica said:

This is a roughing the passer penalty? Really?? Not even sure how you can mess it up that much. Awful

51 has so much power that he made the RB let the block go, due to pain, then he hit the QB clearly in the rib cage, he will probably die at halftime.  You bet that is a penalty.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think they have their preferred LT, RT, and C all on IR.  They are also missing Vander Esch on defense.  But to me, it still looks like a garbage defensive unit. 

2020 has just been a crazy year all around.  It's going to be interesting to see how the season turns out.  The Pack looks like they may have a shot at getting another Lombardi.

2 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

I started liking them when Saquon came along. He's an amazing player, all class. Plus I'm a big fan of the XFL's Guardians and that carried over to the Giants this year.

They've got a lot of work to do before they become a good team, though. I'm just hoping to see them pick up some wins and build the defense.

I've always been a big fan of the owner's daughter.  xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

2020 has just been a crazy year all around.  It's going to be interesting to see how the season turns out.  The Pack looks like they may have a shot at getting another Lombardi.

That is the story I am going with.  And if the season is cancelled, I will make my own trophy out of a flower vase, a football, and aluminum foil and award it to the Packers.  :D

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

That is the story I am going with.  And if the season is cancelled, I will make my own trophy out of a flower vase, a football, and aluminum foil and award it to the Packers.  :D

Put it in the trophy case in the middle of all of the other ones and maybe nobody will notice that it's a little "off."  xD

• Like 1