NLCS: (2) Atlanta Braves vs (1) Los Angeles Dodgers

BayRaider

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

dont you dare jinx us. dont do it.

Idk why Snit didn’t at least bring in Greene to start the 9th. Hindsight is 20/20 tho. I’m just glad we escaped.

I don’t believe scoring runs in the last inning of one game in which you lose will carry over momentum to the next game but we shall see.

It is a must win for the Dodgers.

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Idk why Snit didn’t at least bring in Greene to start the 9th. Hindsight is 20/20 tho. I’m just glad we escaped.

I don’t believe scoring runs in the last inning of one game in which you lose will carry over momentum to the next game but we shall see.

It is a must win for the Dodgers.

win or lose tomorrow game 4 is likely a bullpen game for us. Id assume tomlin "starts" and in an ideal scenario he gets two scoreless innings in. And id also expect we try to avoid throwing matzek tomorrow, hes a prime candidate to throw 2-3 innings thursday.

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

win or lose tomorrow game 4 is likely a bullpen game for us. Id assume tomlin "starts" and in an ideal scenario he gets two scoreless innings in. And id also expect we try to avoid throwing matzek tomorrow, hes a prime candidate to throw 2-3 innings thursday.

It would be ideal for Wright to go at least 6 tomorrow.

Dodgers in October, why was I expecting anything else lol.

Series definitely not over as this Dodger team was the best in baseball, if anyone can come back 2-0 it's them. However, things look REALLY good for the Braves right now, and they are playing absolutely phenomenal.

6 hours ago, fraziafraze07 said:

In my hypothetical Braves win this game scenario, Albies doesn't miss a 3-run HR in the first by 10 feet and Camargo doesn't miss a solo shot in the 2nd by 3 inches.

ok, you would have still lost by 8 runs lol 

You are thinking about this all wrong. imagine actually getting a third out in the first inning rather than getting bat around and giving up 11 runs. or better yet, imagine there is no replay and mookie betts is called out (the first time he was up in the inning). would have changed the whole game. 

You just knew the dodgers were going to come out swinging today. Tomorrow I expect a high scoring game as well. 

• Like 1