Week 5: Rams vs Football Team

turtle28

Washington wins this game.

The only game I was a 100% sure about in winning, was the eagles game. It's why I called it, in Woz's survivor game he's currently hosting.

I'm again, 100% certain we will beat the Rams.

Not only do I say that, but Washington  will win AT LEAST, 3 of the next 4 games.

I guarantee it. 😎

2 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Washington wins this game.

The only game I was a 100% sure about in winning, was the eagles game. It's why I called it, in Woz's survivor game he's currently hosting.

I'm again, 100% certain we will beat the Rams.

Not only do I say that, but Washington  will win AT LEAST, 3 of the next 4 games.

I guarantee it. 😎

Welp 1-6 here we come. 

• Like 1

I have a oddly optimistic feeling going into the game for some reason.My Brain thinks we either win a close game where we hit a couple big plays and our Dline with Young back gets good pressure on Goff,but knows the most likely outcome is Donald makes our O look terrible and Goff beats Apke deep on a couple play action passes.

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I do have some respect for Washington defensive front seven so that’s why I’m saying Rams score 27pts.

Appreciate the kudos, but I will say that while folks seem to reference our front 7 quite frequently, it’s really just the front 4 that’s worth a damn. 

Our LBs are very very mediocre. I expect McVay to go with a lot of two TE packages and put the pressure on those guys (and the worse than mediocre safety in Apke) to try to play run and pass. It has the added bonus of helping to neutralize our pass rush from the edge, but I think Higbee and Everett and Kupp are gonna eat us alive in the medium depth passing game. 

Good luck to your guys as well. We’ll trade you the game for one of your young offensive minds back...deal?? 🤝

Edited by e16bball

35-20 Rams

Kyle Allen does what he seems to do quite frankly, turn the ball over. I see 2 picks and 2 fumbles. Smith enters the game in the fourth quarter and scores a garbage TD to make the score a bit more respectable and is named the starter for the rest of the way.  Gibson and McLaurin have good statistical outings. Young gets two sacks. 

1-4

3 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Fully expect him to be traded by the end of the month. Mid-round pick in return. 

No one mismanages an asset like the Washington Team of Football.

I’d really rather get a player in return. Possibly another teams young receiver or TE. Too bad we can’t get Kmet from the Bears. 

I actually expect Allen to play decently today. He’s not a completely incapable player, and I do expect the playbook to have a few more pages in it with him as the QB — some of that will be stuff the WTF haven’t put on film yet, and that’s always a ticket to success for a bit. 

His track record also suggests that he comes out strong in a new spot and then fades. I fully expect Smith to be the QB by Thanksgiving, but I think Allen will put a couple solid performances out there before the momentum for the Smith change starts to build. 

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

I actually expect Allen to play decently today. He’s not a completely incapable player, and I do expect the playbook to have a few more pages in it with him as the QB — some of that will be stuff the WTF haven’t put on film yet, and that’s always a ticket to success for a bit. 

His track record also suggests that he comes out strong in a new spot and then fades. I fully expect Smith to be the QB by Thanksgiving, but I think Allen will put a couple solid performances out there before the momentum for the Smith change starts to build. 

One of the reports I saw this morning indicated that Smith could be under center before the month is out.  

I expect Allen to turn the ball over twice today, and for Aaron Donald to feast.  

• Like 1