turtle28

Week 5: Rams vs Football Team

I can’t believe Alex Smith is going to be on this teams roster next year lol. And probably the starter. Sigh 

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Also rooting for the Tank.  This franchise needs Lawrence in the worst way.  We need a QB who is almost impossible for them to ruin.

This franchise will find a way.  Think don't feel. 

• Like 2

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Haskins to the Colts for Parris Campbell straight up.

I’d be cool with that. I’d really rather get a player like that. Someone at a skill position with upside. We’re almost certainly picking a QB high next year so start getting the talent in place now. 

30 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

I have a oddly optimistic feeling going into the game for some reason.My Brain thinks we either win a close game where we hit a couple big plays and our Dline with Young back gets good pressure on Goff,but knows the most likely outcome is Donald makes our O look terrible and Goff beats Apke deep on a couple play action passes.

My thought process is bc I wanted Haskins to be the guy so bad that Kyle Turner will have a great game today just bc that’s how things seem to go with this organization. I want something, they do the opposite. It’s only been happening for 27 years...  not that long.

Just now, lavar703 said:

I can’t believe Alex Smith is going to be on this teams roster next year lol. And probably the starter. Sigh 

The minute he started popping up last year in Danny's suite I thought something was up.  I just didn't think he would throw away one of his other favorites for Smith,  

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Also rooting for the Tank.  This franchise needs Lawrence in the worst way.  We need a QB who is almost impossible for them to ruin.

Watching him play, you can just tell he’s going to be so good. You would think a team in our position would be gearing up for a run at the first pick instead of trying to win a crappy division. It’s just weird especially considering the security the coach has. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

The minute he started popping up last year in Danny's suite I thought something was up.  I just didn't think he would throw away one of his other favorites for Smith,  

Yep. I was scared this was going to happen. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Watching him play, you can just tell he’s going to be so good. You would think a team in our position would be gearing up for a run at the first pick instead of trying to win a crappy division. It’s just weird especially considering the security the coach has. 

Honestly, after what happened to Schottenheimer, if we were in a position to get Lawrence, Danny might just pivot to Dabo.  Trying to compete could be his job security.  

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He will first have to survive this season 

First pass and all, but Allen stared down a reciever in double coverage

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Honestly, after what happened to Schottenheimer, if we were in a position to get Lawrence, Danny might just pivot to Dabo.  Trying to compete could be his job security.  

I’m not sure why Dabo would leave?