Week 5: Rams vs Football Team

turtle28

Just now, Vladimir L said:

we need to look at the saints playbook

we are built similarly

good pass catching rb

good pass catching wr

look for mclauren ifbhebisnt open dump it to gibson

That’s what’s been happening the last few games but Terry & AG don’t play defense.

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

And Del Rio, this D blows chunks switch to the 4-3 is solving all our problems! It was his choice to keep certain players over others and it was his choice to start certain players and not put certain players in different spots where they csn be goos bc we have others who can play their natural position.

It’s year one trust me this defense isn’t some hand picked unit for them. They want better play at linebacker trust me we have two LB’s coaching this defense trust me Parsons is very much on the radar depending on our draft position and type of season and how the draft could fall. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

And now we have the lead?

tenor.gif

I wish I had a chess timer to mark how long this occurs. Because if the second Rams drive is anything like their first, it's going to be very short amount of time.

Just now, ripsean21 said:

It’s year one trust me this defense isn’t some hand picked unit for them. They want better play at linebacker trust me we have two LB’s coaching this defense trust me Parsons is very much on the radar depending on our draft position and type of season and how the draft could fall. 

Of course they want better play and better LBs & safeties but they’re trying to win now so I’m just pointing out why they aren’t winning and it’s mostly bc the D leaks like a runny nose. 

Well Apke isn’t playing so I think fans get what they wanted there as far as a change. We will see I think they have Curl playing like Nickle CB they just keep mixing and matching. I thought they’d do that with Fuller then his Injury allowed us to just match Fuller to a guy I like it