Week 5: Rams vs Football Team

turtle28

2 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Dwayne missee Terry and AG often on simple plays

also they pull gibson out the game often 

I don’t recall Dwayne ever missing AG - maybe you could show me that clip.

I recall him missing Dwayne, Thomas and Inman on touch passes where he had to get it over defenders and drop it in the bucket so to say, abd he’s missed some open WRs each week which often happen, people always pointed out when Kirk missed open receivers. Rivera said Dwayne didn’t know the playbook essentially which tends to be a theme in DC, JCam, McNabb, RG3 & now Dwayne.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Of course they want better play and better LBs & safeties but they’re trying to win now so I’m just pointing out why they aren’t winning and it’s mostly bc the D leaks like a runny nose. 

They do and they are. But this is the point in the year where you start experimenting with guys and they are. Previous staffs only experimented other players because of injury so I give Jack and Ron props for that

6 minutes ago, Woz said:
8 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

And now we have the lead?

tenor.gif

I wish I had a chess timer to mark how long this occurs. Because if the second Rams drive is anything like their first, it's going to be very short amount of time.

*click*