Haskin is on the trading block

Vladimir L

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s funny, when people want to believe a story they say JLC has so many sources, when they don’t like a story he’s pushing they say he has never reported right on the Redskins in 15 years.

Idc Smile GIF

JLC is very much like Ken Rosenthal is with the Orioles. Despite both being on the national stage for a long period of time, they have still retained sources in the organizations they covered despite numerous regime changes. That tells me their sources go beyond football guys and based on relationships they’ve cultivated in the different business offices. I have no problem with JLC and if he is reporting this, I have no question about it.

8 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

JLC is very much like Ken Rosenthal is with the Orioles. Despite both being on the national stage for a long period of time, they have still retained sources in the organizations they covered despite numerous regime changes. That tells me their sources go beyond football guys and based on relationships they’ve cultivated in the different business offices. I have no problem with JLC and if he is reporting this, I have no question about it.

Probably true. I actually like the guy, he took a comment I had on the Washington Post online and used it in one of his articles in 2008. My parents saved the sports page bc my name was on the front page.

Edited by turtle28

19 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Ron said last night that this offseason wasn’t fair to Dwayne and he just wasn’t ready to run the entire offense. Which begs the question, why didn’t Kyle Turner start the season and then Dwayne could have started when Kyle faltered after we had started 0-4 or whatever.

He said he expects Dwayne to learn the offense better and develop over the rest of this season. He didn’t rule out Alex not playing at any point and he didn’t rule out Haskins not becoming the starter again.

Dawyne seems to make the right reads just misses big time he isnt accurrate

He was bad but besidrd that 3 turn over game he could be a game manager

they must have another issue with him

13 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Dawyne seems to make the right reads just misses big time he isnt accurrate

He was bad but besidrd that 3 turn over game he could be a game manager

they must have another issue with him

I think it’s more than his play which we’ve talked about in the Haskins benching/Kyle Turner starting thread. I do think they’re going to move on from him and trade him, I don’t think it’s wise to do it now. His trade value is plummeted, they need to say good things about him and even play him in December to raise his trade value so they can get a 2nd for him next spring.

Haskins staying home today due to stomach virus as per Bleacher Report. 

Darren M. Haynes (@DarrenMHaynes) Tweeted:
#WashingtonFootball QB Dwayne Haskins has a stomach virus. Haskins hasn’t felt well the last 48 hours and was told by the team to stay home for today’s game against the Rams. For clarification, he does not have COVID19. Haskins still took a covid test and it was negative. @wusa9 https://t.co/qQJlCVb3JV

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

26 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

#WashingtonFootball QB Dwayne Haskins has a stomach virus. Haskins hasn’t felt well the last 48 hours and was told by the team to stay home for today’s game against the Rams. For clarification, he does not have COVID19. Haskins still took a covid test and it was negative. @wusa9 https://t.co/qQJlCVb3JV

will ferrell lol GIF by NBA

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Well I think this week is the week to trade him if your gonna do it. Don’t drag it out don’t try to whatever just pull off the bandaid

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Weird timing. Almost like a kid faking going to school to avoid a bully

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Lolololol 

Don't know why that's funny...

What did Rosen fetch after Cardinals traded him?

What did Houston trade Deandre Hopkins to Arizona for? Arguably a top 3 WR in the league.

Julio Jones is 31 years old & dealt with injuries last season.

Haskins was a 1st Rd pick (#15) 

Not saying Haskins & a 4th would do it.

But I bet I'm not too far off.