Haskin is on the trading block

Vladimir L

On 10/14/2020 at 8:37 PM, aceinthehouse said:

I'm willing to give Rivera the benefit of doubt considering his reputation throughout the league.

Not so much for Haskins who's selfie before the game was over, was T.O. like.

He may have a good reputation, but if he wanted to play Haskins just to see if he could trade him, he’s botched it. They’ve slandered Haskins and even if the stuff they say is true, at worst it’s incompetence like how Shanahan botched the McNabb situation and drove down his value and Bruce botched Trent and Kirk’s value too. They got way below market value, it seems we always get fleeced in trades. Dunny trade was way below market too.  

Edited by turtle28

4 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Haskins back at practice. Wow, he must have gotten a miracle remedy for his undisclosed illness! 
McLaurin has said Dwayne can’t feel sorry for himself. Man up!

Love the message from Terry! I hope Moses and Chase talk to him too, they probably already have.

My mom said two other guys were sick too, she heard it on WTOP anyone else hear that?

Edited by turtle28

46 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Love the message from Terry! I hope Moses and Chase talk to him too, they probably already have.

My mom said two other guys were sick too, she heard it on WTOP anyone else hear that?

Guard Garnett and tackle David Sharpe .

8 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Haskins back at practice. Wow, he must have gotten a miracle remedy for his undisclosed illness! 

Man our fanbase takes their hatred to a whole new level. People can't even get sick anymore.

You would think with our rich history that people would start pulling for this kid now that he is 3rd string. You know how them Redskins fans sure love their "buried in the depth chart legend QBs".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Man our fanbase takes their hatred to a whole new level. People can't even get sick anymore.

You would think with our rich history that people would start pulling for this kid now that he is 3rd string. You know how them Redskins fans sure love their "buried in the depth chart legend QBs".

I don’t have hatred for Haskins, Slappy! I don’t care who is the QB of this team, I’ll root for them but you can’t tell me as soon as he’s benched he gets sick doesn’t look a LITTLE suspicious. You can’t tell me that I’m the only person who thought of this scenario. You have McLaurin saying Haskins shouldn’t feel sorry for himself. He very well could have been sick but the timing seemed convenient. 

On 10/14/2020 at 8:36 PM, MKnight82 said:

If Haskins does have a bad attitude then Rivera has handled this exactly as he should have.

If true, then benching him was the right call. However, Rivera hasn't change the culture of the team one bit yet. Too many leaks to the media. No one in the media should've heard one word about it. 

I swear to God, I want to play poker with the Redskins Front Office.

11 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

He was sent home by the Doctor. He showed up Sunday. Which means he was probably having symptoms last Saturday night. Dunno about you, but I can usually get back to work, 6 days after coming down with something.

What would you have him do to satisfy you? Lie in bed for 2 weeks? Then the cry will be that he's lazy and doesn't want to show up to work.

46 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I don’t have hatred for Haskins, Slappy! I don’t care who is the QB of this team, I’ll root for them but you can’t tell me as soon as he’s benched he gets sick doesn’t look a LITTLE suspicious. You can’t tell me that I’m the only person who thought of this scenario. You have McLaurin saying Haskins shouldn’t feel sorry for himself. He very well could have been sick but the timing seemed convenient. 

It quite possibly is convenient. But the doctor sent him home. What was he supposed to do?

On 10/14/2020 at 8:52 PM, turtle28 said:

He may have a good reputation, but if he wanted to play Haskins just to see if he could trade him, he’s botched it. They’ve slandered Haskins and even if the stuff they say is true, at worst it’s incompetence like how Shanahan botched the McNabb situation and drove down his value and Bruce botched Trent and Kirk’s value too. They got way below market value, it seems we always get fleeced in trades. Dunny trade was way below market too.  

Like I said. I want to play poker against the entire WFT "braintrust". 

Buncha William Tells.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

He was sent home by the Doctor. He showed up Sunday. Which means he was probably having symptoms last Saturday night. Dunno about you, but I can usually get back to work, 6 days after coming down with something.

What would you have him do to satisfy you? Lie in bed for 2 weeks? Then the cry will be that he's lazy and doesn't want to show up to work.

The only thing he needs to do to satisfy me is play well. No one knows if he was sick or not, I really don’t care. If he comes in and says I have flu like symptoms, I know, what else are the team drs going to say. The timing seemed suspicious that’s all. Just an observation based on some past history. 
I was rooting for Dwayne to light it up but that’s between him and RR. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

10 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Or, or, was Haskins suspended for what he said after the game to Rivera and arguing with the coach and Rivera made up the story that he’s sick?

We can’t trust WTF HQ to give us a truthful answer bc they haven’t earned our respect over the last 21 years, so we’ll never know the truth but most likely the truth is what’s been reported - Haskins, Garnett and Sharpe did get the flu - I mean it is flu season after all which is why in getting my flu shot today.

Edited by turtle28